Riddhima on her highs - 2......

Hiii guys....

I am back.

So the story begins,

It is the second part of "Riddhima on her highs..." so kindly re read that chapter once again to get clarity.

Author pov,

The whole world seems to be dipped in the yellow light of sun. The chirping of the birds and the sound of thier flapping winds were melody to ear.

The sun peeking through thier curtains cascades onto thier bed. vansh felt the kiss of sunlight on his cheeks. With a scowl on this face he open his eyes slowly. But the beauty infront of him made that scowl to vanish within a second. A beautiful smile crept on his face.

His minion wife in his shirt asleep in his arms was a sight that he will always wish for.

(Vansh is shirtless)

His smile turned into a blush when he remembered the special moments they created last night.

" will she remember our intimacy or will she forget it ?

What will be her reaction when she will wake up ?

Will she blush or punch me?" Vansh thought.

Whatever will be her reaction; this moments will always be memorable for him.

He again looks at her.

Vansh pov,

Riddhima I wasted so many days avoiding U...I didn't allowed you on our bed, you know I feel guilty for disrespecting our marriage and a pure soul like you.....But from now on you too will get the same love and respect that you showered on me.......

U look breathtaking beauty even while sleeping. (He said while caressing her cheeks)

As the sun rays were troubling riddhima's peaceful sleep. Vansh lowered temperature of A.C and pulled quilt over them.

Unable to control himself more, vansh gave a small smooch on her lips.

And as merryweather has said "And from this slumber you shall wake, when true love's kiss, the spell shall break."

His sleeping beauty woked up.

(Disney fan).

Riddhima blinked her eyelids twice to thrice time to get clear vision.

Still mesmerised by her, vansh said with a soft voice "good morning beautiful".

"Morning" she whispered in her low tone.

Her "good" got stuck in larynx itself. vansh thought.

Riddhima: vansh where are we? And why I am having mild headache?