Ch. 10

Big 30's POV

" It's like she a damn sponge. You tell ha some shit once she just absorbs the shit, and she do it with no problem. Mane, I'm telling you she a natural when it comes to this shit." I said to Shiesty nem.

" Nigga, you just doing that shit cause she yo friend. She ain't did shit nun of us had to do when we started out." Shiesty said waving me off.

" Yeah, but when we first started we wasn't selling all of our shit as fast as ha. P, sellout of ha shit in an hour cuhh."

For these past few weeks, I been showing P how to weigh the drugs, how to bag em, how to sell em, and how much to charge fa em. I had her ride with me, and watch me while I would go make serves. Until one day, she asked me to let ha do it. Her first serve she did it with no problem. So, I let her do it fa the rest of the day. And hell now, she selling more than me or any of the other niggas in Choppa Gang was when we first started. If I didn't know Payton I would've thought she sold drugs before.

" Hell nah." Shiesty said not believing me.

" Ant am I lying foo?" I asked looking at him.

Ant shook his head no, " Nah, I was with em one day. And I seen the shit fa myself. He ain't lying."

" Ight, just ride with me today and you'll see what I'm talking bout. I'm finna go pick ha up right now. We'll be back in a few hours foo." I said to Ant standing up.

" Ight." Ant said as we walked outta the Choppa house.

Me and Shiesty got in my car, and we pulled off. I started driving towards P's house. I looked over at Shiesty, and shook my head.

" You still fucking with Diamond slow ass."

" What make you ask that?" He said looking at me.

I looked over at him, and laughed as I pointed at his neck, " Them big ass hickeys."

He lift down the sun visor, and looked in the mirror. He instantly got mad, " I told that hoe not to leave no damn mark on me. And what the bitch do? Leave a damn mark!"

" Ion know why you still fuck with that girl anyway. When she was going round the city lying like y'all together and shit. When she know damn well y'all ain't."

He shrugged his shoulders, " She got some ass good head, but the pussy.... it's ight."

I busted out laughing, " It's ight?"

" Yeah, you know how when you get weed. And a m'fer tell you it's exotic, it's zaza, and it's pressure? You know, they hype the shit up. And once you finally try it, it's reggie. That's how Diamond pussy is she over hype ha shit, and it ain't all that."

" Hell nah." I said as I put the car in park across the street from P's grandma house. For some reason she never let me parked in the driveway.

I pulled out my phone to text P.

Me: We outside.

12 P.M☀️: Ight, I'm on my way. I had to go to the sto real quick.

" Who Mercedes is that?" Shiesty asked noticing the parked car in the driveway. Before I could answer Payton's momma walked out the house. She had on Gucci from head to toe with even had the match Gucci purse. She hit ha car keys unlocking car door.

" Damn, she bad as hell. Look at ha ass foo! Why you couldn't be friends with the sister instead of the dike?" He said as he still stared at her lusting over her.

" P ain't got no siblings. That's ha momma." I said.

" Hold up, ha momma got money? See, this just make me not like ha ass even mo. Cause why the fuck she wanna strip and sell drugs and shit when ha momma got money. M'fers like that kills me." Shiesty frowned.