Ch. 14

Shiesty's POV

" Everybody got they ski mask right." I asked.

" Yeah, but where the gloves at?" 30 asked.

I looked at Ant, " Nigga, why you ain't pass that shit out yet?"

" Ion got no damn gloves. I thought you was gone bring em." Ant said to me causing to look at him with a nigga really face.

" Bitch, you had one damn job! How the fuck you forget the damn gloves." I said with my face scrunched up.

" So, what the fuck we finna do now? Cause ian tryna wait another week to hit these niggas." Hank said.

" Whatchu mean? Hell, we ain't got no other choice, but to wait." 30 said.

" Fuck that shit. Everybody take off their socks, and use em as gloves. Cause I'm with Hank. I got shit to do next week, so let's just get this shit done." Payton said causing us to look at her.

That's not a bad idea, that's actually smart as hell.

" What? Quit looking at me, and just do the shit." She fussed.

Everybody took off their shoes, and put their socks on their hands. Once we were all in our gear. We unloaded from one of the stolen cars we had at the Choppa House.

Hank kicked the door in, and we all ran in the house.

" AHHHHH!" One of the hoes screamed.

" What the fuck!" The nigga who ran the trap yelled.

" Get on ground, and don't fucking move!" I yelled as we pointed our guns at everybody in the house.

I nodded my head signaling everybody to do what they normally do when we go on licks. Ant and Hank went to get the money, guns, and drugs. And 30 ran they pockets. While Payton zip tied them.

" Damn, that's all y'all got? Y'all niggas broke!" 30 said as he only had $40 in his hands.

" It was only guns and drugs in the back. These niggas broke as hell. They ain't got no money. " Ant and Hank said as they came from the back.

" Mane y'all can have all that shit!" One of the niggas on the floor yelled.

" How y'all gone call us broke, but y'all bitches robbing us!" Another dude yelled.

I kicked him in his side caught him to cough in pain, " Shut up bitch!"

" Fuck it, let's go." I said until I noticed Payton walked over towards the wall. She started to grab a painting.

" What the fuck is you tryna take that fa? That painting ain't worth shit. Everybody and they momma got that painting in they damn house." I said looking over at her not taking my gun off the niggas who was on the ground.

She ignored me as she pulled the picture of the wall, and it was a big ass hole in the wall that was full of money.

" Well, I'd be damned." 30 smiled laughing.

" FUCK!" The head nigga in charge yelled.

" Pack that shit up, and let's roll." I said.

Hank and Ant ran over towards her as they started to throw the money in the bag. Once they got all the money, Payton grabbed a set of keys that was on the table and we all walked out. She hit the unlock button to see which keys the car belong to. It was a black 2017 Dodge Charger.

" I'm finna whip this hoe! On Melissa dead beat ass!" She said excitedly.

I snatched the keys outta ha hands, " Getcho yo ass in the passenger seat."