Ch. 12

Payton's POV

I've been at Shiesty's house for almost a week now. But it's like since I've been here he barely comes here. Only time he comes home is when I'm walking out the door to go to the club, and when I come back he's not there. And whenever we did see each other, we didn't really have a conversation with each other. Even though, I would always try to get to know him, but he would always shut me down.

I was in the living room watching tv until I heard the door open. I looked up, and to see Shiesty walking in.

" Hey."

He nodded his head at me, " I thought you was at work."

" Nah, I decided to take the night off." I said.

He nodded as he started walking to the kitchen. I waited for him to try to start a conversation, but like always he didn't. So, I took it upon myself to do it.

" You staying in for the night or you going back out? Cause if so we could—" Before I could finish he cut me off.

" Damn, can I just come home and relax without yo ass asking me questions and shit. Yo ass annoying as hell cuhh." He said sighing in annoyance.

I got up, and walked to the guest room I've been sleeping in. I instantly started packing my stuff.

Shiesty was walking to his room when he noticed me packing, " Cuhh, what is you doing?"

" I'll rather go back to the motel than to stay here where I'm clearly unwanted." I said as I continued packing.

He laughed, " How you gone be a dike, and be soft as hell?"

" See, that's the shit I'm talking bout! What was the point of letting me stay here if you was gone be mean and rude as fuck to me the whole time. So, I'm straight foo. I'ma just take my ass back to the motel. Since I'm so damn annoying and soft." I said as I zipped my bag.

" Mane, chill ight? I'm just use to having my own space. My fault fa being rude. Ion want you going back to that motel. Shouldn't nobody be living like that? So how about you unpack yo stuff, and come in the living room. Let's pick a movie to watch, and let's start over." He said as he stood in front of me blocking the doorway.

I looked at him with a frown on my face, " I'm good."

He took my bag from my hands, and threw it back on the bed.

" Cuhh, I can tell yo ass ain't learn the difference between a interrogative sentence and an imperative sentence. Cause ian asking, I'm telling you. Now bring yo ass on." He said in a demanding tone as he walked back into the living room.

I stood there fa a minute.

" Nigga, better be lucky ion wanna go back to that damn motel. Cause I would've left. Hell he got me fucked up." I mumbled as I walked back into the living room.

Shiesty was sitting on the couch with the remote in his hand.

" Sit down. Ion bite." He said.

" Hell with dem big ass teeth you got. I'm glad you don't." I said as I sat next to him.

He looked at me and just stared at me with a mean mug on his face.

" I know you ain't mad. What happened to? If you gone hang around us you need to learn how to take a joke." I said mimicking him."