Ch. 11

Payton's POV

I've been selling and stripping for almost 3 months now. I'm so close to meeting my goal to get outta that damn motel. I still haven't went on a mission with Shiesty nem because in his words he still didn't trust me enough yet. So, I've just been selling and bagging.

" You ready to learn how to shoot?" Shiesty asked me causing me to turn around with a confused look on my face.

" I thought 30 was teaching me."

" He got other shit to do, so I'm ya last option. So, if you got a problem with it let me know now so I won't waste my time." Shiesty said bluntly.

" Let's just gone, and get it over with already so we can put both of ourselves outta each other's misery." I said rolling my eyes as I turned around facing the targets.

Shiesty picked up the gun checking it making sure there wasn't a bullet in the chamber. He loaded the clip and put it in cocking it back.

" This a Glock 19. Here I loaded it. Now pick it up, aim, and shoot." He said.

" You not gone show me how to hold it or aim it? Or nun?" I asked looking at him like he was crazy

" Nope." He said nonchalantly.

Damn, what kind of lesson is this? Rude ass. Now, I'd be wrong if I pick this bitch up and shoot at his fucking feet and make his ass start tap dancing.

I picked up the gun, and shot until the clip was empty. Not one bullet hit the target. I looked over, and seen Shiesty laughing.

" Damn, can you see? You sho ain't shit wrong with yo eye sight? Cause yo ass ain't hit shit." He laughed.

" Fuck you Shiesty. You not trying to teach me shit, so what was the point of even coming? I knew I should've just waited until 30 could teach me." I said rolling my eyes as I put the gun down.

I was finna walk off until Shiesty grabbed my arm, " Mchtt, chill out. If you gone be round us learn how to take a joke. Now, stand right here. Stand up straight. Make sure both of your feet are spread apart."

I sighed nodding my head as I did what he told me to do. He picked up the gun, and reloaded it for me, and placed it in my hands. He straighten my arms to the correct position. He stood behind me close enough to where I could feel his breath on my neck. It sent chills down my spine.

" Look at it like you playing ball. Imagine the target as the goal, aim, and shoot." Shiesty said.

I shot until I emptied the clip again, but this time all of the bullets hits the target.

" See, you got it. Now this time I'ma have you shoot a Micro Draco AK-47. If you can't handle it just let me know." Shiesty said as he was finna load it until I stopped him.

" Let me do it." I said eagerly.

" Loading this one different from the Glock 19."

" I know."

He gave me the gun, and I loaded without any problem. I cocked it, and aimed it. I shot the target aiming at the target. 6 bullets went straight in the chest, and 6 bullets went into the target's head. I put the gun on safety sitting it down. Shiesty looked at me confused.

" Here now shoot this one. Do you need me to load this one fa you?" Shiesty said as he picked up an Uzi SMG.

I shook my head, " Nah, I got it."

I quickly loaded it, and aim right back at the target. I shot until the clip was empty. All of the bullets were head shots. I put the gun down, and turned around looking at Shiesty.