Ch. 18

Payton's POV

I was chilling at the sto with 30, Shiesty, Ant, Baby Shiesty, and Hank since we all didn't have shit to do. The store was packed as usual, but of course we knew everybody that was posted up at the sto.

" Aye P, it's getting dark. We finna go home." Zay said with TJ and Byron behind him.

" Ight, y'all wanna go in the sto to get some snacks before y'all go home or some?" I asked as I stood up.

" Nah, we straight." Byron said as they all started to hug me one by one.

" You sure?"

" Payton we good. We still got some money leftover from the money you gave us the other day." TJ said laughing.

" Ok. Text me letting me know when y'all make it home. Ok?"

They nodded their heads as they all walked off.

" P, you know you keep dem young niggas fresh." Ant said as looked at their outfits.

" I swear to God." 30 said as they all nodded their heads agreeing with him.

Me, Zay, TJ, and Byron all had on the same Jordan's that came out a few days ago. I had took them shopping letting them pick out whatever they wanted since the V Live Baller Experience was coming up, so I knew I would make it back.

" Whatever I get, they get. What I look like being fresh as fuck, and my lil brothers not." I said truthfully.

" Aye, who the fuck pulling up in a black Maserati Quattroporte?" Baby Shiesty asked causing all of us to turn our heads.

We all pulled our guns out as the door opened. Once I realized it was Naseim I put my gun up, and walked over towards him.

" You got a new car? And whatchu doing out this way? You know youn suppose to be on this side." I said knowing his ass ain't from this side.

" Yeah, you like it? You know I came to see you, and ian worried bout nun." He smiled.

Ooh, he bold and ain't scary. Another point fa his fine ass.

" Awww, that's cute. Well, ian doing nothing. So, if you ain't busy, how about I spend the night with you tonight?" I asked.

" Yeah, and even if I was busy I'd cancel my plans fa you shorty."

" Ok, stay right here. I'm finna go let 30 nem know I'm finna go."

He nodded his head, and leaned against his car as I walked back over towards Shiesty nem.

" Ight, y'all I'll see y'all tomorrow." I said causing dem to look at me like I was crazy.

" I know that ain't the nigga. You hiding from us." Baby Shiesty said.

" Mind yo business."

" You is our business. The hell." Hank said.

" Tell ha fast ass again Hank." 30 said co signing.

" We got a mission tonight, so go tell yo nigga you can't go with him. Go handle that or you want me to do it fa you?" Shiesty asking smirking.

" Really? Why you just now saying some bout a mission when I was finna go with him." I frowned.

Shiesty shrugged his shoulders, " It slipped my mind. Now go tell em, so we can go." Shiesty said.

" Ahaha, you can't go." Ant said laughing.

I rolled my eyes as I went back over to Bando.

" You ready to go?" He smiled.

" I forgot I had something planned with the guys tonight. I'm sorry. We can kick it tomorrow, I promise."