Ch. 24

Omniscient POV

After Shiesty told Payton he liked her you would've thought things would've changed, but it didn't. Neither one of them tried to come to one another. They flirted, cuddle whenever they watched movies together, and Pooh snuck a couple of feels on Payton. But other than that, everything went back to normal as if it never even happened.

" I'm telling you Summer he haven't tried anything with me. The nigga just act like he never even told me he like me." Payton sighed as she leaned against the pole.

Summer and Payton are really close now. They talk to each other every single day, and if not it's because they're with each other.

" Bitch, I done told you my real name so many times. But yet, you still calling me by my stage name. I told you to call me Kiyah now. Quit calling me Summer. Shit, making me feel like I'm talking to one of my clients."

" Ok, so what should I do KIYAH?"

" Well, if you really want him to make a move on you, you have to make one first." She said causing Payton to frown.

" Girl, no! I'm not doing that." Payton said quickly shaking her head.

" Maybe if you would've let me finished before you cut me off. You can make a move on him first without him knowing—" Before Kiyah could finish Payton cut her off again.

" How?"

" God damn! Can I finish what I got to say! Let me talk shit!" Kiyah yelled causing Payton to laugh.

" Sorry, but continue I'm listening."

" Shit, like I was saying. Go home, and lie like you gotta practice a new dance routine. And you need somebody to practice on which would be him. Set the mood. Dim lights, slow music, be seductive, but also sensual at the same time. Make him keep his focus on you. Make that nigga feel like it's only you and him on this planet."

" But you come up with all of our routines, so can you help me with a quick lil one two? Pretty please?" Payton said pouting while giving her the puppy dog eyes.

" Ok bitch, but you gotta pay attention cause I got somewhere to be in a couple hours."

After 3 hours of coming up and going over the routine Payton had it down pack.

" Do you need me to come up with a routine for Bando too or Shiesty the only nigga who gets special treatments?" Kiyah smirked.

" Bando cool, and he haven't treated me or done wrong by me yet. It's just something he's missing. Like I don't know what it is, but I just don't get that same feeling around him like I use too. He's just not... I don't know." Payton shrugged.

" He's just not Pooh?" She asked.

" I guess. I really don't know, that's why I need to do this. To see if it's just lust and sexual tension between me and Pooh."

" And what if it is, then what?"

" Then, we might as well gone head and get the shit out the way."

" You playing a real dangerous game. Especially with you knowing Shiesty don't like his ass." Kiyah said.

" And I still don't have a clue as to why either. What's the issue between them."

" You mean to tell you apart of CGE and be with dem niggas almost every damn day, and you don't know?"

" If I did, do you think I would be asking you."

" Hell I don't know much. I know just as much as yo ass do. I just heard how Shiesty hoe'd him in his own hood."