ch. 4 Ride home

Y/n's pov

Levi insisted he give me a ride home. He's already done so much he even called in sick for work today to go to that appointment. So now we were in my drive way. I havent gotten out or move. But my eyes were locked on the black and white picture on my lap. Tiny bean. I smiled to myself.

"Do you want a copy?" I hold the picture up to Levi's face. Levi rolled his eyes and pulled out his own copy making my eyes widen.

"I paied for another one. Pay more attention."

I nod and gave a weak smile. I put my hand on my stomach still looking at the picture.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Explain."

"Do you want me to get an abortion or put them up for adoption?"

"Tch if you dont want it ill take them." My eyes widen once again.

"No of course i want to keep it! I just wanted to know what you wanted."

"Does that Boyfriend of yours know?"

"No..."

"Your parents?"

"No..."

"Tch"

The awkward silent came back. We sat there looking at our little bean. Levi seen calm and shocked about this I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling. But one thing I knew for sure is that he wanted this baby just as much as I did. I don't know why but I can tell by the way he's acting that he does want to be a part of his child's life.

"Give me your phone." I unlock my phone and hand it to him. He put himself in my contacts then texted himself so he can have mine. "Call me if you ever need anything." He hands me back my phone.

"Yeah you too."

I think that was my cue to leave so I got my bag and headed out. When i got inside my mom was shocked that i was home.

"I thought you were at that cafe?"

"My friend gave me a ride" i gave her the best fake smile i could. She smiled back and went back to do whatever she was doing before i got home.

I went to my room to change out of my uniform. Lucky for me i didnt have to go to driving school on friday. I got my laptop and started doing research on pregnancy and what not. One website did caught my eye.

Teen pregnancy

As i read everything i realized something. Babies are fucking expensive. 18,000 just to give brith!? Holy shit. How much is a crib? My eyes widen when i saw how much this shit is. Thats okay i can just use my old one. Im sure my mom keeps it in the garage. Oh god telling my parents is going to be harder. Telling Jean is going to be more harder. Fuck. We havent been together that long. Only 3 months. We havent even had our first kiss yet. Only cheek and forehead. This is my first relationship...

"Y/n! Your friends are here." My mom yells from down stairs. My firends? I go down stairs to see Armin and Mikasa in the living room. I smiled and they looked at me a bit concerned.

"Lets go to my room guys" with that said they follow me to my room.

We all been close ever since Elementary school. Armin was being picked on and Mikasa was there to defend him. Then there was me who always checked up on Armin when he was picked on. We all got close fast and never had drama in our gruop.

"How did it go?" Armin asked nervously.

"Its a long story..." i tell them how we went to the free Clinic and that we both want to keep it. "Oh and here." I went to my school bag and pulled out the picture of my little bean. Mikasa had wide eyes and Armin had a smile.