ch. 19 doctor's appointment

Y/n's pov

I'm running around my room trying to get ready.

I woke up late.

My doctor's appointment is at 10 and it's 9:40. Histroia is down stairs with my parents waiting for me while im rushing to find something to wear. I haven't done laundry in a week. If i told Levi he would come here in a heart beat to fix my room up. Or he would yell at me until i fully clean it.

I put my hair up in a messy bun. Put on black leggings and an oversized shirt and then put on a black jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I look fine. This is fine-

"Y/n were going to miss the appointment" Histroia said from outside my door.

I sighed and slid on my black flats and open my door.

"Lets go" i smiled and she nod.

We went downstairs and unfortunately mom wasn't all to happy about me waking up late.

"Y/n L/n what do you have to say to yourself?" Mom asked me as we headed to the car.

"Sleep is good for the growing body."

Histroia and Dad laughed. My mom send a death stare to my dad making me laugh as well.

"Its fine (mom/name)." Dad reassure her. "We'll make it on time."

My dad started the car and off we go. Histroia and i were in the back seat obviously and my parents were in the front having their own conversation.

"So Histroia" she looked at me "i forgot do you want it to be a boy or a girl?" I asked.

"At first i wanted it to be a boy but now I'm okay with whatever gender they are!" She smiled.

"So what do we wear since we don't care about the gender?" I asked and she gave a confused looked.

"To what?"

"The gender reveal"

"Oh!" She laughed "I didn't think of that... what if everyone who doesn't have an opinion wear Yellow?"

"That sounds good actually" i smiled. "I can't believe how much work your putting into this." I chuckled and rubbed my stomach.

"Of course, Y/n. All i ask in return is to be his or her godparent." She smiled sweetly and my eyes widen.

"Godparent?"

"Yeah godparent... unless you dont do that kind of stuff-"

"No! It's just i never thought about that."

Shit how can i be so stupid and not think of that.

"How many do i need?" I asked and she giggled.

"Usually the dad picks 3 of his choice and the mom picks 3 as well." (I'm sorry I don't know if that's right or wrong)

Okay then I'll just pick Mikasa and Histroia. What about the third person?

"Don't think to much of it. That won't happen until next year or so. Which i am planning for as well." She winked.

"Histroia your already doing so much-"

"I'm not taking no as an answer. If it's about money don't worry. I'm rich." She said it like it was nothing. "Plus it'll be great practice for when i decided to be a special planner!"

"Special planner?"

"Its my dream job. I love planning so one day i want to open up my own business to organize special occasions." She explain.