ch. 37 ski Lodge trip pt.3

Y/n's pov

I woke up in the arms of Levi. I look at his face until he eventually open his eyes. His grey eyes meet my e/c eyes.

"What were you staring at, brat?" I smiled and buried my head in his chest.

"At my Levi."

His arms tighten around me and i smiled in the embrace.

We stayed like this for awhile until we got up and started doing our morning routines. I got ready brushed my teeth.

Levi and i were trying to figure out what to do since it'll be our last day together before everyone else comes.

"Can we just stay here. All day?" I asked.

"All day. With just me?" I nod.

And that's what we did the whole day. We talked and joked around with each other until night came around.

After dinner when we got back to the room it was like a switch turn both of us hungry.

For each other...

So here i am sitting on his lap. His hands on my hips and my hands tangled up in his hair.

But i didn't want this to go any farther than it should. So when he tried to take my shirt off i got off of him.

"I'm sorry, Levi. I don't want to-"

He chuckles.

"It's fine, Y/n. You don't need to apologise for not being ready."

"What about your 'needs'?"

"I can wait, Y/n. I would never make you do something you wouldn't want todo."

Why does he have to be so damn perfect?

"Come on let's just lay down." I said already getting into his bed.

As we laid down one of his hands rubbed my stomach. I couldn't help myself and kissed his cheek.

"Get some rest, brat." He kiss my cheek this time.

I smiled and close my eyes falling asleep.

I woke up to Levi shaking me awake and i give him a death stare. He rolls his eyes and tells me to get up.

"Histroia and the others are here."

Once he said that i jumped out of bed and got ready. Levi helped me put my shoes on and we started walking holding hands to the lobby where everyone was waiting. Once i saw everyone. I let go of Levi's hand and ran to hugged everyone.

"Y/n!" Mikasa said as i hugged her.

"Good morning you two! I hope you guys had a lot of fun together!" Histroia said as Levi approaches us.

"We did." I said with a smile.

"So did you guys fuck?" Mikasa asked bluntly.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"Mikasa! You don't ask people that." Histroia said.

"It's fine, Histroia. We didn-" i started but Levi cut me off.

"We slept together."

Everyone's mouth drop including Ymir and Annie at Levi's bluntness. Mikasa had a big smirk and held her hand out in front of Armin.

"Pay up."

"I didn't think she'll do it." Armin says giving Mikasa 10 dollars.

I look at Levi and gave him a death stare.