ch. 34 winter break

Y/n's pov

"I NEED HELP PUTTING MY SHOES ON!!" I yelled out.

My mom came to my room and laughed. I been having a very hard time putting my shoes on since my belly is fucking HUGE. My mom helps me put on my shoes and we both go downstairs.

After today is winter break. So just one more day of school then i don't have to worry about anything. I hope.

My mom drove me to school and i went straight to my locker where Mikasa was already getting her stuff out of her locker.

"Good morning, Mikasaaaa"

"Good morning, Y/nnnnnnn"

We both laughed then turn our heads to Armin.

"Good morning, ladiessss" then we all laughed at the same time.

We got our stuff out of our lockers and Armin offered to hold my bag and books as he walks us to our class. He's so sweet.

"Y/n do you want to come to my house tomorrow to pack for the trip?" Mikasa asked.

"Actually I'm leaving tomorrow." They both stop in their tracks.

"What?" They ask.

"Oh yeah i didn't tell you guys." I turn around to face them. "I kinda tricked Levi into going early."

"So you two are going to the Ski Lodge two days before we're actually going?" Armin asked.

"Yup"

"Why?"

"Because it'll be nice to spend time together." I started slowly walking away. "Plus this is his birthday gift from me."

"Okay let me get this straight." Mikasa started. "You and Levi are going to the Ski Lodge together tomorrow." I nod. "Are you two sharing a room?"

"Yes. But i got a room with two beds."

"Are you guys dating?" Armin asked and i felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"N-no."

"Their going to fuck." Mikasa said and my eyes widen.

"What!? No!" I protested

"I bet you $10 they don't." Armin smirked and held his hand out for Mikasa to shake.

"Oh your on." They shake hands and i sigh.

"You guys always have stupid bets."

During class we had to work in pairs with the person were sitting next too. I was a little bit nervous.

I had to do it with Jean.

"We need to draw a picture of newton's 1st 2nd and 3rd law." I said to him and he nods. "You do the 1st law and I'll work on the 2nd. Then we can do 3 together, okay?"

"Okay"

Jean and i haven't talked a whole lot ever since what happened. Sure were still in the same friend group but when it's just us two it's a bit awkward. But one thing is for sure.

We both don't have feelings for each other anymore.

"Who are you driving up with to the lodge?" Jean asked while he started drawing.

"Oh umm... Levi." He made a sound out of annoyance. "How about you?"

"I'm driving with Connie, Marco, and whoever else needs a ride." I nod

"Sooooo Jean" he looked at me. "How's you and Marco?' I smirked and his eyes widen.

"W-w-what?"