ch. 46 Waiting

Y/n's pov

"You are now 7 centimeters dilated." The nurse told me checking up on me.

It was now late at night. Levi was with me and i was only allowed one visitors at a time which was Levi. 

"You should rest up." The nurse said before leaving.

I looked at Levi and frown.

"I feel bad." I told him and he sighed.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't understand why Hanji, Moblit, Historia, Ymir, Mikasa, Sasha, Furlan, Connie, Marco AND Jean decided to stay the night at a hospital just for me."

"It's obvious, Y/n." He took hold of my hand and we held eye contact. "They just wanted to skip school." A playful grin made it's way to his face as i realized what he meant.

"I hate you." I pushed him away and looked away from him.

He chuckled and gently grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"I'm kidding. You should already know their staying because your a good friend and they love and worry about you." I slowly nod my head. "Now please." He kissed my forehead. "Get some rest."

I didn't say a single word back and just closed my eyes letting the sleepiness take over.

I wasn't in pain anymore but i was for sure very uncomfortable. Eren wasn't kicking but he was moving around a lot. Because of the discomfort i kept waking up every now and then. Levi help me go to the wash room once in the middle of the night. Then when he put me back to bed i realized the dark eye bags under his eyes. I frown and stared at him.

"Levi." I called for his attention. "I thought you said your insomnia has been getting better."

He nod his head and sit at the edge of the bed and put one hand on my cheek.

"It did."

"It doesn't look like it did." I frown. He lean forward and kissed my cheek.

"I won't be able to sleep for a while." I looked at him confused. "I sleep better with you."

Oh. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and because Levi had his hand on my cheek i couldn't turn to look away. I saw a small smile on Levi's lips.

"Your so cute when you get all red like that." He smirked.

He leaned in a kissed my lips sweetly then pulled back. He stood up straight and went to my phone and handed it too me. My phone has been off the whole time since i was getting spam with messages.

"I'm going to the waiting room. Hanji brought food and drinks for everyone. Even for you." I smiled and nod my head.

"What kind of food?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"(Favourite/fast food)"

"Yay!!" I cheered like a little kid and Levi chuckled.

Once Levi left i turn my phone on. To my surprise all my notifications were from the group chat.

716 unopened messages

My mouth dropped and i shook my head. I'm not reading all that. Damn what were they even talking about?

This is getting really boring. I'm just here waiting to be 10 centimeters dilated. I looked at my phone and it was almost midnight. I'm most likely going to give birth on the 30th.

Levi came back soon after holding a paper bag. He set the food up for us and we ate together on the small little table i had on the side of my bed.