ch.18 shopping

Levi's pov

Why am i doing this?

I'm laying on Y/n's bedroom floor on a blown up mattress. She was in her bed doing god knows what. But i know she's awake. I can see the light from the floor so she's probably on her phone or something. I get up off the floor and look at her.

She was sitting up her back facing me and i think she was watching a movie on her laptop. Why can't i hear anything? Then i saw she's wearing air pods. I sighed and tap her shoulder which she jumped from my touch.

"You need to sleep, brat."

"Speak for yourself i took a nap earlier." She said taking off her air pods.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Im watching a movie. Want to join?"

"What are you watching?"

"Coco"

What the fuck is that. Coconut?

"What?"

"Coco. You know the disney movie."

"I'm not caught up with the new movies."

She moved to the side and pat the spot next to her.

"Watch with me. Its a good movie."

I sigh and sat next to her in her bed. She disconcected her air pods and the sound from the laptop was a little bit loud but she turn it down. She played it  from the start and we started watching.

What the fuck was that. The movie was coming to an end, i think. Miguel is singing to mama coco. Its actually a good movie. But there was so much that was going on i couldn't keep up. The songs were good and i wouldn't mind rewatching the movie over again.

"So did you like it?" Y/n asked me

"I guess." Of course i did.

"Good. What else do you want to watch?"

"Y/n its almost 2 in the morning. You need to sleep."

"Please. Im having fun watching with you. Arent you?"

Yes.

"Not when you should be getting sleep."

"But Levi..." she looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Please"

I looked away from her and rolled my eyes.

"What do you have to watch, brat?"

"Yay! okay so i have... Moana... inside out... wreck-it ralph... lets watch frozen."

"No."

"Why not?"

I sighed remembering that painful week. I wanted to cut off my own ears. I never watched it and i never plan on it.

"When that movie came out Moblit took shitty glasses to watch it because she was 'dying' to see it."

"And? What's so bad about that?"

"She remembered all the songs in one day. She didn't stop singing for 1 week. Anytime i saw her it was always 'love is an open door' or 'let it go' or 'do you want to build a snowman' i hate that movie."

"Have you even seen it?"

"I don't need too. Just pick anything besides frozen."

She nods and puts on a movie. She puts on a movie called Wall-e and it's also a disney movie.

I wont let my little brat watch anything stuipd so i guess I'll pre-watch them for him or her.

In the middle of the movie Y/n wrapped an arm around me. I move to look at her face.