ch. 17 Dinner with parents

Y/n's pov

I'm tried.

I just got home from driving school and i don't even have the energy to change out of my clothes. I blop myself in the bed and the little person inside me kicked me for the 100th time today.

"You been doing this all day, can you stop." I whined

Ever since they started kicking on Tuesday night they been acting like a soccer player. I sat up on my bed hearing knocking on it.

"Come in"

My mom opens the door with a disappointed facial expression.

"Don't sleep yet. Levi is coming over for dinner remember."

I groaned out. Fuck i forgot about that.

"I'm tried mom. I'll just take a 30 minute nap."

"Fine. But if your not ready by 6:45 i won't buy you ice cream anymore." She said then closed my door.

I set a timer on my phone for 30 minutes. I turn the sound on and got comfortable in my bed.

I woke up at 6:30. I slept though my alarm. I'll just take a quick shower. I took a very quick shower and put on leggings with an oversized hoodie. I went down stairs and saw my parents getting dinner ready.

"Hi there sleepy head!" My dad greeted me.

"I was going to wake you up but your father said you need your rest." My dad playfully pushed my mom making her giggle.

"Before he gets here. There's a few things you should know." I started. "He's a little bit rude at times. He's straight forward. But he doesn't talk a whole lot but he's a good listener." I rub my stomach feeling the baby kicking again.

"Ahh i see what does he look like?" My dad asked.

"I saw him once when he came to see Y/n. He's quite short for his age but taller than Y/n. He has cold eyes. But is extremely handsome!"

"Mom!" My mom laughed and we heard the door bell. "That's him. I'll get it." I said walking to the door. I open it seeing Levi wearing black jeans with a white shirt wearing a coat over it.

"You actually used the door bell this time." I laughed as he walked in.

"You didn't answer your phone and its fu-" I quickly coved his mouth with my hand. He rolled his eyes and removed my hand. "As i was saying it was very cold outside." I chuckled and nod.

"Their in the kitchen."

He took off his coat then he put it on the coat rack then we started making our way to the kitchen.

"Mom dad this is Levi." They turn around to see him.

"Its lovely to meet both of you."

Did Levi just say Lovely?! I felt like laughing but i held it in. My dad got a wash cloth and wiped his hands then went to Levi holding out his hand.

"Levi I've heard good and bad things about you." They shake hands and Levi chuckled.

"I've heard good things about you sir."

"How old are you Levi?" My mom asked drying her hands.

Did i tell her this before?

"I'm 16"

"When's your birthday?"

"December 25"

My parents and i's eyes widen. His birthday is on Christmas. I couldn't hold back my laughter. They all looked at me with disapproving eyes.