ch. 38 ski Lodge trip pt.4

Y/n's pov

Time went by fast. It was now the last day if the trip, Christmas eve.

We're all leaving around 3 so we can be home by 7 to spend Christmas eve with our families.

There was actually a lot of stuff i didn't know that were here. There was an indoor mini golf that the girls and Marco did together while the guys went to play in the indoor basketball court. Since it was our last day i woke up early and spend some time with Levi. But when we left the room for breakfast Mikasa and Armin wanted to sit next to me and Isabel wanted to sit next to her big bro.

So we sat far from each other.

I didn't mind. Levi and i had a lot of alone time together.

"Let's go skiing before we leave!" Connie suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Hanji agreed.

I frown and looked at my stomach.

"What about Y/n?" Furlan asked noticing my change in facial expression.

"No no no!" I waved my hands in the air. "I'm fine! I need to pack up anyways. You guys go have fun!" I faked a smile.

"I'll go-" Levi started

"No! Isabel make sure Levi ski." I winked at her.

"You got it!" Isabel said with a smile.

I felt Levi's death stare. He is possessive at times. But i love him for it.

After breakfast Levi was being petty and was ignoring me as he got ready.

"Come on Levi! I want you to have fun."

No answer. Not even acknowledgement.

"You can't get mad at me for wanting you to have fun!"

Still no answer and he was ready so he was about to storm out of the room. I bit my lip as i watched him open the door.

"I love you!" I said without thinking.

He stopped but doesn't turn to look at me. After a long period of silence and us just standing i sighed and frown.

"No i love you back?"

He turned around to face me.

"When i admitted i love you. You didn't say it back!" He finally spoke up.

I smirked and walked up to him. Even though he looked annoyed i wanted to hug him. Without a single care in the world i hugged him tightly but he didn't return the hug.

"S-s-stop it, brat." He said.

I gasp dramatically in a joking way.

"Did Levi Ackerman just sutt-"

He quickly gave me a quick kiss and i smiled in the kiss.

"Tch"

He wrapped his arms around me and i buried my head in his chest.

"I love you too." I heard him whispered.

As much as i would love to stay in his arms all day. He needs to meet up with everyone. So i tried to push him away from me but obviously he's way stronger than me.

"You have to go. Everyone is probably already waiting for you."

I heard him chuckle. He released me from his arms and and gave my cheek a quick kiss before leaving.

I looked around the room and it was clean of course. Then i pulled my bag in front of my dresser and started to pack.

Holy shit. That didn't even take 5 minutes. I sighed and checked the time. It's still really early. I remember Historia talking about an indoor garden. A nice walk around the garden will be nice. I grabbed my jacket and started heading to the lobby. Since i didn't know where it was i asked the front desk people.