ch. 20 Gender reveal party pt.1

Y/n's pov

"Why do i have to wear a blind fold?!" I asked.

I was in the car with Ymir, Histroia, and Mikasa. They picked me up an hour before the party started so i can greet everyone. Apparently Histroia and Ymir got up at 4 in the morning and started setting up the party.

"Because i want it to be a surprise!" Histroia said.

I sighed and laied my head back. The place where were heading is a bit far but i don't mind. I'm happy I'm wearing something that's comfortable

From what i remember before Mikasa and Histroia put the blind fold on me

From what i remember before Mikasa and Histroia put the blind fold on me. Histroia was wearing a beautiful yellow dress that fitted her just right and Mikasa was wearing a nice flowy pink dress. I didn't see Ymir because she was in the car.

"I'll give you $20 right now if you tell me the gender." Mikasa said and i heard Histroia giggled.

"Sorry Mikasa but your going to have to find out later. I haven't told anyone."

"Really?"

"Well i told the baker guy and the balloon place but that's it."

"You sure you didn't tell Ymir?"

"Give up, Mikasa. I tried last night. I even told her I'll let her be dom if she told me."

"Dom?" Mikasa and i asked at the same time.

"You two are too innocent."

Huh? Dom?

"Anyways were here." Histroia changed topic.

"Wow." Mikasa said I tried to take off the blind fold but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Not yet. Lets get you in front of the house first." I sighed and nod.

Mikasa and Histroia helped me out of the car and helped me walk to where Histroia wanted me to stand.

"Babe get my camera!" Histroia said to Ymir.

"Here"

I couldn't see anything but i knew i was under the sun.

"Okay one..."

I felt someone put their arms on my shoulders.

"Two..." i sigh.

"Three! Mikasa take them off now!"

Histroia ordered Mikasa and she did as told. When i open my eyes i was at first blinded by the light then realized the house in front of me. My jaw dropped. The house was decorated so beautifully. My attention turn to Histroia who was taking pictures.

"Histroia who's house is this?" I asked.

"Its a rental house. I just rented it for the weekend." I nod and smiled. I made my way to Histroia and hugged her.