ch. 44 Don't play dumb

Y/n's pov

I breath in and out. I looked at Furlan and Levi who was standing on the left side of my bed watching me.

"Hey at least the making process must've been fun." Furlan said with a nervous laughed.

I send him a death stare and Levi punched him.

The door opens and my parents walk in. My mom quickly rush to my side and started asking me questions if i was okay how i was doing. Then i looked at my dad. I could tell he just got out of a meeting and he was holding the hospital bag. I smiled at him and he came closer and kissed my cheek.

"How are you doing, cupcake?"

"Not the best"

"Mr. And Mrs. L/n?" We all turn to look at the nurse standing at the doorway. She smiles and comes inside the room.

"Yes were her parents." My mom told her.

"Very well then." She looked at Levi and Furlan. "I have to ask you two boys to leave. I need to discuss something with them."

I looked at Levi and right then and there i knew there's no way anyone is going to be able to get him out of this room.

"Can he stay?" I asked the nurse pointing to Levi.

"Ms. L/n i can't-"

"I'm the father." Levi cuts her off.

She sighs then nods her head.

"I'll go look for the others" Furlan said with his warm smile. He left the room so it was now my parents, Levi, the nurse and i.

"We looked though your file" she started. "You were supposed to have a c-section on the 31st. Correct?" I nod. "The problem is that your doctor is performing surgery as we speak. We don't know how long it's going to take. So we would like to ask if your okay with doing a natural birth."

I looked at my mom and she just gave me a comforting smiled.

"We well give you an epidural."

"O-okay" i said with a nod.

"Good." She said sounding relief. She goes in front of me. "Can you spread your legs for me?" I spread them and i look at Levi who looked on edge. She stood back up with a smile.

"Your still 4 cemeteries dilated. Would you like to take the shoot now?" I nod once again. "Okay I'll be right back." She said leaving the room.

"Are you scared?" My dad asked.

"Just a bit but I'll be fine." I said.

"I wasn't asking you." I looked at him confused. "I'm asking Levi. Just look at him."

I see dad's point. Levi did seem like a mess.

"I'm fine sir." Levi said.

"I remember the blonde that was just here." My mom started. "He was at the gender reveal and at our house for Halloween."

I saw Levi's eyes widen.

Shit. I never told him about Halloween.

"Oh yeah i remember him. I never asked for his name though." My dad added.

Levi cleared his throat getting all of our attention.

"His name is Furlan."

"Ohhh" they both said.

My phone was going off like crazy, probably because of the group chat. So i told Levi to turn off my phone and he did so. Then not long after the nurse came back in with another nurse rolling in a cart.