ch. 21 Gender reveal party pt.2

Levi's pov

"Tout ça c'est de ta faute! (this is all your fault!)" My loving mother yelled at Kenny.

"non ce n'est pas! je n'ai pas mis le clou sur la route (No its not! I didn't place the nail on the road)" kenny defended himself.

"Maintenant, je vais être en retard avec mon seul petit-fils, je vais jamais avoir le sexe révélé! (Now I'm gonna be late to my only grandchild gender reveal!)"

I sighed and looked forward. My mom and Kenny continued to argue in the backseat while i was in the front with Erwin. While on the way to the party Kenny ran over a nail or something popping the tire. Thank got Erwin spotted us and gave us a lift.

"Are they okay?" Erwin asked.

"No" i answered flatly

They were arguing in French for a little more privacy. Erwin didn't know French so they got what they wanted. Sucks i have to be fluent in the language.

"Thanks for giving us a lift" i looked away from Erwin.

"Don't mention it. Do you need a ride home as well?"

I turn to look at the two siblings arguing like little kids.

"Oi comment rentrer à la maison? (Oi how are we getting home?)"

"Demandez à votre ami s'il peut nous ramener à la maison. Je paierai l'essence, puis j'appellerai une dépanneuse demain. (Ask your friend if he can take us home. I'll pay for gas, then call a tow truck tomorrow.)" Kenny said pissed.

"Tu ferais mieux de les appeler demain (You better call them tomorrow.)" My mom rolled her eyes.

Then they started arguing again. I sighed and faced forward.

"Yeah we need a ride home."

I can't believe I'm saying this. I really want this party to make my day better.

By the time we reached the house we couldn't find parking. So we had to park down the street but that's fine. At least my mom was able to let out her frustrations by walking. Before we rang the door bell my mom made all of us stand up straight. She fixed Kenny's clothes and his hat. She made sure my clothes were neat. Then for Erwin she tried to make his eyebrows smaller by pushing them down. Then she fixed her yellow dress. She took a deep breath in and out and press the door bell. We waited for a few seconds. Not long after Histroia open the door.

"Levi your finally-" she paused and her eyes widen. "Your wearing black."

Tch brat.

"I'm sorry, i tried to get Levi to wear a yellow shirt." Mom sigh

"You must be Mr. And Mrs. Ackerman." Histroia smiled sweetly at them and all three of our eyes widen.

"No this is my mom Ms. Ackerman. Then her annoying brother."

"Uncle Kenny!" Histroia said shocked.

"Eh? You know me? Did you give birth to another brat without me knowing, Kuchel?"

"No, Kenny" Histroia laughed. "We heard a lot of stories from Mika."

"Mikasa?" She nods.

Tch she's going to give him an ego boost.

"Wait are you the girl Levi knocked up? You don't look pregnant." Kenny looked at her confused and i face palm myself.

"Your so funny, Kenny!"

Please stop Histroia.

"Y/n is in the back. Please come in."

She finally steps aside so we all can step in. The placed looked nice.