ch.14 Pancake world

Y/n's pov

Its the start of October which means its getting colder outside. My parents have been helping me out a lot. My mom still didn't want to accept what was going on but she knew that i wasn't backing down in my decision.

I am almost 4 months pregnant. My parents did get a little worried once i showed them my bump. Saying that it was to big for 3 and a half months. But when they took me to the doctor's office everything was great.

It's Saturday and I invited Levi over so we can talk and hang out a bit more. We haven't really talk a whole lot. Only when it was about the baby. Levi already told his mom and Mikasa was right. Levi does have his mother's full support.

I put on leggings and an over sized shirt on after i got out of the shower. Then checked my phone seeing if Levi messaged me.

Levi

I'm here.
Send at 4:56pm

Okay I'll head out
Read at 4:56pm

I go down stairs and open the door to see Levi standing there. He had his bored facial expressions and looked a extremely tried.

"Hey... come inside."

He comes inside. And unfortunately my mom walks into the room.

Please don't ask stupid questions mom.

"Oh Y/n, who is this?"

"Mom this is Levi-"

"Levi!" My mom walks up to him examining every detail of him.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs.L/n?" He says in an uncomfortable tone.

"My grandchild is going to be so adorable!" My mom said hugging me. I push her away embarrassed and looked away from both of them.

"Yeah... anyways Levi and i have some talking to do."

"Ah yes! Levi it was nice meeting you." My mom walks out of the room and i laughed.

"Come on lets head up." He nods and we head to my room. "Make yourself at home." He sits at my desk.

"So how are you feeling?" He asked

"I feel great actually. I haven't had morning sickness or even had mood swings."

"Thats good. You seem better from the last time I've seen you."

"Yeah I'm ending my first trimester."

He nods then pulls out his phone.

"Levi?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know what i mean by trimester?"

"No." He shows me his phone screen that was on google. I sighed then chuckled.

"Think of it like every 3 months with in the 9 months is a trimester." He nods and I get closer to him and grab his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"You never felt my bump before." I smiled and placed his hand on my stomach. His eyes softened and a small smile appears for a second.