ch. 29 Thanksgiving dinner

Y/n's pov

"Everything has to be perfect!" My mom told me, my dad, and Zen.

Zen and dad were cleaning around the house and my mom and i were cooking. I thought mom was being sexist when she asked me to help her cook but seeing Zen and dad run around the house cleaning made me happy i just had to cook.

When we were done cooking mom and i started setting up the table.

"So his parents and uncle right?"

"Oh um Levi doesn't have a dad. So just two plates for Kuchel and Uncle Kenny."

"Kuchel? Isn't that the name you were going to use if you had a girl?"

"Yeah Kuchel, Levi's mom, is very important to him so i thought it'll be nice to name our kid after her." We finish setting up the table. "So if we have a girl in the future I'll name her Kuchel." My mom froze in her steps.

"So you two are together?" My eyes widen

I just realized what i said.

"No..." what do i say in this situation.

"So you two are going to have another child but not be together?"

"NO"

"So you two are going to get together?"

"Oh my God I'm going to get ready."

I left the room without another word. That felt horrible to be in. I take a quick shower then put on a black dress i want to wear before my bump is too big. Since it's extremely cold out i just thought this will be best. I got down stairs and fix up a few things until the door bell rang.

I took a deep breath in and out and went to answer the door. There i saw Uncle Kenny, Kuchel, and of course Levi. Kenny was holding a tray of something and Kuchel had a beautiful smile on.

"Y/n! Happy Thanksgiving!" Kuchel greeted me.

"Happy Thanksgiving! Please come inside."

We all come inside and once Kuchel took off her coat she hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"How's my grandson?" She asked.

"He's doing good just won't stop kicking me." We both laughed.

"Hey kido where do i put this?" Uncle Kenny asked.

"Oh you can put it in the kitchen. I'll take you there. Please make yourself at home." I say leaving the two standing there while kenny and i start walking to the kitchen.

"How are you Uncle Kenny?"

"Eh. Uncle Kenny?" He puts down the tray and gave me a weird look.

"Sorry force of habit"

"Why? Have you been talking shit about me?" I laughed.

"No of course not! Whenever Mikasa talks about you she says Uncle Kenny and all of us just got used to calling you it when talking to her about you." I explain

"What does Mikasa say?"

"Just how your the only person in the family with an interesting life story."

"Does that mean you know-"

"I know mostly everything."

"If that's true say something interesting about my life."

"Mikasa has told a lot of stories but my favourite is the one were you scam a company into giving you a free lifetime supply of... something."

His face turn white.