ch.16 Late night Ramen

Y/n pov

Levi

Levi come to my
house right now!
Read at 11:48pm

Why? Its a school night.
And i had a long day at work.
Sent at 11:52pm

Its about the baby
Read at 11:52pm

That asshole left me on read. To bad for him. I just wanted him to feel his baby kick. I was going to get a late night snack in the kitchen then i felt something in my stomach. It felt really weird. I got worried and woke up my mom. She laughed at me first but told be the baby just kicked. She was happy for me but told me to sleep. I was going to sleep but after knowing that my baby was kicking me made me feel warm and all happy inside. But i still was hungry. So i looked for something to eat. Fuck there's no leftovers. Just as i was going to give up and go to my room Levi texted me.

Levi

What kind of Ramen
Do you like?
Sent at 12:09am

Wait why?
Read at 12:09am

Just answer.
Sent at 12:10am

I like any?
Read at 12:10pm

I'm really going to block him if he keeps leaving me on read. I sighed and started heading up stairs. Just as i open my door I felt another kick again. I place my hand on the side of my stomach and they kick my hand. I smiled and went to my desk. I wasn't tried so i put on a movie on my laptop to watch. Then when the movie was just about to start I got a message from Levi. I was debating if I wanted to answer it or not since he kept leaving me on read. But since i don't want to be an ass like him i opened it.

Levi

I'm here.
Sent at 12:25am

What?
Read at 12:25am

You told me to
come over.
Sent at 12:25am

Aww you actually came
Read at 12:26am

Get your ass up
And open the door.
Its fucking cold out here.
Sent at 12:26am

What an ass. At least i get to leave him on read this time. I smiled and paused my movie to meet Levi downstairs. I open the front door and was greeted with Levi holding a plastic bag. I didn't even need to tell him to come inside. He just walked right in.

"What did you need to tell me?" He said walking away from me and into the kitchen.

"I have good news" i smiled and he looked at me confused then continued looking for something in the kitchen. "What are you doing Levi?"

"I haven't ate."

He went over to the plastic bag and took out two bowls of instant Ramen. He then got a pot and filled it up with water. He set it on the stove on a low heat and turn to me. I walk closer to him and just as i was a foot away from him he took a step back.

"Aww are you scared of me?" I chuckled.

"Yes. You look happy... To happy."