ch. 30 Movie night

Y/n's pov

"CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP AND WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE!" Ymir yelled at everyone.

We we're all at Histroia's house in her living room some of us were sitting on the floor with a blanket some of us were on the couch. We all took a vote and decided to watch Avengers end game and since most of us didn't watch it yet we were surprised and would gasp loudly and that's why Ymir told us to shut up.

I was next to Mikasa and Hanji on the couch. Hanji was also cuddling with Moblit. Jean, Marco, And Connie were on the floor. While Sasha was resting her head on Mikasa's lap while Mikasa plays with her hair. So the only people who were on the couch was me, Mikasa, Moblit, Hanji, and Sasha. Then everyone else was on the floor.

16 of us were able to make it but unfortunately Erwin couldn't make it and Levi works. It's hard to believe that all those people are my friends. There's 18 of us.

The Movie came to an end and some of us were a little bit down about the ending. So Histroia was trying to make us feel better.

"Oh guys! So i made the reservationnn" Histroia sang that last word.

"Huh?" We all ask.

"Remember! The ski Lodge Trip."

"Were still doing that?" Reiner asked

"Of course! And no backing out now. I already made reservations. It's in 3 weeks from now."

"For how long?" Hanji asked with stars in her eyes.

"3 days. And because our group is so big. I decided that getting four rooms will be best. Two for the girls and two for the guys." She looks downs and then back up at Marco. "Marco which room are you going to sleep in?"

"Girls obviously. You girls know i won't do anything." We all laughed at what Marco said.

"CAN WE SHARE A BED THEN?" Sasha asked Marco giggled and nod.

"So the guys have to share a bed?" Reiner asked.

"Is something wrong with that?" Histroia asked confused

"Yeah. Guys don't sleep in the same bed."

Histroia frown then sigh.

"I'll see what i can do. But! This means you guys will pay more." She looked a bit annoyed but i know she enjoys doing it. She picked up her phone and was doing something on it until she started talking to herself. We looked at her confused but she continued talking to herself.

"Okay guys!" She called for our attention. "Everyone just has to pay 30 dollars each. Then I'll handle the rest as an early Christmas gift."

"That's not that bad." Armin says.

"Histroia how are you doing all of this?" Furlan asked confused. "Your a minor."

"Oh! I have my ways."

We all laughed and started talking how excited we are about the trip. But Mikasa was quite. She talked but she seems out of it. We all noticed but decided it was best to not mention it.

We were now all just hanging out. Sasha eating. Marco and Jean talking. Bertholdt and Furlan playing a video game together while Reiner watch. Isabel, Annie and Hanji were having a loud conversation. Armin and Moblit were talking about a book. Then of course Histroia and Ymir were cuddling. For me i was just silently standing next to Mikasa.

"So Mika... how are you?"

"How am i?" She chuckled. "You haven't called me Mika in a while."

"Remember the song Armin and i made in elementary school?"