ch. 41 overthinking

Y/n's pov

March 3

I laied in Levi's bed waiting for him to come back. It was late at night and he was getting us some snacks.

I wonder if he's losing feelings for me? What if he's secretly seeing someone else because i don't want to have sex with him yet?

I felt tears rolling down my cheek as i stood up.

I want to go home.

I put on my sides and picked up my phone. Then I put on one of my jackets and zipped it up. But just then Levi comes back.

I looked at him. He was holding a bowl of popcorn in one hand and two water bottles in the other.

Just looking at him made me tear up. He's perfect. Of course he would find another girl to fuck. He wouldn't want an almost 9 month pregnant girl.

"Y/n?"

He puts down the bowl of popcorn and the waters.

"What's wrong?"

The tears rolled down my cheeks.

I looked away from him and bit my lip hard.

"I know..." i said quietly. "I know your seeing another girl." I started crying harder.

He stayed quiet then i slowly turn to look at him. He had a dumbfounded facial expression on.

"What?" He asked confused

"I know your seeing another girl!" I cried out.

He sighed and lean up against the door.

"And what would make you think that?"

"Because i don't want to have sex yet. So your fucking another girl. Your only with me because you got me pregnant."

He chuckled and started walking towards me. He puts one hand on my shoulder but i pushed it away.

He then held up both of his hands in the air.

"Okay i won't touch you." So he folded his arms.

"Baby" he said sweetly. "Do i seem like the type of guy to cheat on someone their with?"

I shake my head no.

"But it all makes sense if you think about it!"

"Your hormones are really bad." He sighs and sits down on the bed. He sits on the edge and pats his lap.

I stood there staring at him.

"You don't want to sit on my lap?" He asked in a disappointed tone and i just looked away from him.

"Y/n. You know i love you. I would never even dare to think about my future with another girl." I felt heat rush to me cheeks. "And i already told you that i was planning on asking you out before i found out you were pregnant." He adds and i nod.

"AND remember on valentine's day when i took you to my work and Furlan told us he's never seen us this happy before." I smiled remembering that.

"Fine i believe you." I said looking at him.

I walked up to him and hugged him.

He breaks the hug and puts his two hands on my cheeks and made me look him in the eyes.

"You know i will do anything for you. But for the love of god. Please control your fucking hormones." I giggled. "You controlled it at the start of your pregnancy."