Episode 31(End)

Things progressed much faster than Qi Yan had imagined. For example, He Hui did not want to give up Puyang Zheng, but instead met with the Emperor by chance at a certain occasion, making the Emperor once again decide to marry He Hui to Puyang Zheng. .

In this regard, Qi Yan can do nothing.

"Then Miss He's really relying on you, it's you not marrying." Slightly said a word, in exchange for Puyang Zheng's anxious glance.

"This is not what I want, the woman is really a tossing man!"

"Have you ever had an affair with Miss He? Or did you have any agreement with her as a child?"

"How can I do it with my ancestor since I was a child?

Pu Yangzheng took a sip of tea, thought about it, and sighed again, picked up the teapot and filled the empty cup.

"That would be weird." Qi Yan looked at him faintly, the corner of his mouth being the tempting arc of the past, "It seems that you can only marry her."

"How does this work!"

"How can't this work? Isn't Lang Cai just good looking if she hasn't married you?"

"You—!" Pu Yangzheng glared at him, but couldn't say the next sentence. After a while, Zhiwuwuwu shrugged away angrily.

[Male host’s favorability to Qi Yan +5, current favorability: 75]

Looking at the back of his departure, Qi Yan's usual smile slowly fell.

After a few days of peace of mind, this marriage intention came down again, and it seemed that the emperor was not going to do what the fisherman did. He Hui also has some skills. I don't know what kind of transaction can make the emperor move the gold pen and write down the imperial purpose.

This time, Puyang Zheng could not escape.

After that, for five days without seeing Puyang Zheng, Qi Yan was slightly shocked. He quickly asked the steward about Puyang Zheng, but was told that the war in the Northwest was urgent, and the emperor was concerned about the territory of the country. Puyang Zheng went to the Northwest immediately. He returned to Beijing to marry.

So, in the early morning three days ago, Pu Yangzheng hurriedly fought against the Northwest, now I am afraid that he is already on the battlefield.

Annoyed in his heart, Qi Yan said that this silly general didn't know to tell him, maybe through this battle, the marriage would have a turning point!

He got up and wanted to go back to Hehuanlou to check the news of the northwestern war. As soon as he looked up, a turquoise figure broke into his sight.

It turned out to be He Hui.

Now, she withdrew the deliberate flattery and innocence of the past few days, her face full of resentment with a triumph of victory, her eyes blinked at Qi Yan, and she said cruelly: "Who are you? "

Qi Yan froze for a while, then smiled and said, "Lou Huan Lou, Qi Yan."

"You bullshit! In the last life, Qi Yan liked me!" He Hui suddenly shouted wildly, "Where are you evildoers??"

Last life?

Qi Yan frowned, and things seemed not as simple as he thought.

"Miss He is confused? Isn't Xiaosheng never seen you, why should he be attached to you?"

"You don't understand, how can you understand?" He Hui stared at Qi Yan, seeming to take him into his belly, "You are a devil, occupying Qi Yan's body, and seduce Brother Zheng to do something that violates Changlun Thing! Hum! The prototype is probably the coquette that everyone avoids!"