Episode 91(Fanwai)

Spring is blooming, and in the blink of an eye, it is the beginning of spring again.

Qi Yan stumbled up from the leader's bed, and when he looked down, he saw that his exposed skin was dotted with red marks.

His face flushed suddenly, Qi Yan gritted his teeth, and shouted out of the door: "Big ball!"

A black shadow flew over, nesting beside the bed.

Qi Yan touched Ao Lun's head and said, "You will bite him after a while when the bone repairs come in!"

"Bite me?"

Outside the door, Lou Guxiu's voice seemed to be smiling, Qi Yan glared and shouted: "Of course bite you!"

"Why do you bite me?" Lou Guxiu added a robe, and his figure was extremely tall and wide. "I didn't allow you to teach Ao Lu these messes."

"Because you bit me!" Qi Yan stretched out his arms, and there were signs of sucking on his neck and shoulders: "Look here, and here, dare you say it wasn't you?"

"What I did, last night I didn't know who said in my ear that I wanted..."

"Wow! Shut up and shut up!" Qi Yan blushed and hid himself in the quilt in Lou Guxiu's playful eyes.

Lou Guxiu laughed softly, patted him, and said softly: "Get up, you should go back and see."

A year ago, Qi Yan left the Qi family and had nowhere to go. After thinking about it, she secretly mixed in with the Demon Church and hid in Ao Lun’s log cabin. He eats the pork sent by his maid every day. Of course, he has to cook it before he can eat it.

Later, Lou Guxiu discovered him, and since then, he has lived in the demon cult, and really made a rice worm.

Lou Guxiu had to support him and was willing to support him. Every day he was very happy to see him dangling in front of himself.

The orbit of time extends far, and Zhanfu has finally lost face in every family. The family and the honoured family are naturally headed by the Qi family, while the Tumotai station is one stop, making Qi Qianxing and Zhan Guyao's relationship complete. deterioration.

Zhan Roudai’s reputation also shattered, with ten passes and ten pass, Zhan Roudai finally became a shameless **** in the mouth of the common people. Marrying is terrible.

I heard that Zhan Roudai was the only married young master who was a rich businessman. The young master was short and fat, and he had a quirky eye.

Qi Yan was originally disdainful to listen to these things, but Lou Guxiu knew that after he left Qi's house, he would often inquire about some righteous news and pretended to tell him unintentionally.

Qi Yan knew that Lou Guxiu was doing filial piety for himself.

The Qi family declared that Qi Yan had not found the cliff so far. At first, some people suspected that they had seen Qi Yan on the street or in the shop, but after a long time, no one would think about these things again.

Instead, Qi Yan did not deliberately conceal his identity, but lived his life freely.

At first, he put aside the identity of the young master and did everything he wanted to do but was restricted by the identity of the master Qi family. Lou Guxiu was very unhappy, and if nothing else, Qi Yan once went to the Qinglou...

Cough, it's too boring to mention the old things again.

About five months after leaving home, Qi Yan quietly went home one night. Standing in front of the door of the parents' room, he pricked a hole in the paper window with his finger and looked inside.