Episode 108

Kang Tuo stared at Qi Yan, as if asking for a reward, without blinking his eyes.

Qi Yan twitched his lips and met his expected look, coughing lightly: "Since they are all gone, then we..."

Before he finished speaking, Kang Tuo could not wait to nod.

Qi Yan smiled slightly and opened his lips lightly: "Clean up."

Kang Tuo: "..."

——Bang Biao, just such a pleasant cleaning? Not reconciled... complaint...

But Kang Tuo didn't refute, but silently picked up the rag, soaked and wringed it dry, and wiped the table carefully.

Qi Yan swept the ground behind him, seeing that he was obliged to obey his own words, and his back looked inexplicably bleak.

After thinking for a while, Qi Yan put the broom aside and walked quietly behind Kang Yao, reached out his hand, hugged him from the back, and leaned on his broad shoulders.

Kang Tuo stiffened, and then pulled away Qi Yan's hand, quickly turned around and hugged him in his arms.

"Can I?" Kang Tuo's voice trembled, with a hint of hope rekindled.

Qi Yan looked up at his chin and couldn't help but bite it down, saying vaguely: "No."

Kang Tuo was so frustrated that he ignored his teeth on his chin and kissed his head.

Don't expect Kang to draw a French kiss, this nerd is just a kiss, and even a whimsical voice hasn't come out.

Qi Yan crossed a smile in his eyes, such Kang Tuo brought a lot of warmth to his heart. Ordinary kind, do not need rich and expensive, no luxury cars and houses, is the small warmth that can be seen everywhere in life.

"Come on," Qi Yan suddenly promised: "When we get on, we will be together."

Although his lips were kissed, Qi Yan's words still clearly passed into Kang Tuo's ears.

There was no response, but he held Qi Yan tightly. One action can represent everything.

When Yang blamed them back, he expressed great consternation at the clean and brightly packed cabin.

"Lao Zi pours out space for you, you just return Lao Zi this way?!" Jiang Dacheng touched the window frame: "Lying trough! Even here is so clean!"

"Are you too wasteful of opportunities?" Xiaotian was about to cry: "I'm all anxious for you... Give you two worlds, you clean up the house for me? Also clean... so clean?!"

"You... can actually indulge in more." Yang Du nodded while touching his chin.

Long Sheng looked at his quilt and hummed: "Waste of opportunity."

Qi Yan looked at them silently. This was so anxious and unreasonable? You are anxious to come!

"I disagree."

When everyone complained, Kang Tuo, who hadn't talked much, suddenly stood up and said in a deep voice.

"I disagree. I want to wait with Qi Yan to settle down, and then join Qi Yan."

The sound of complaining disappeared, and they looked at Kang Tu's serious face for a moment, speechless.

Qi Yan looked at them snickeringly, and when they recovered, he naturally showed affection: "People who don't have a girlfriend don't understand this feeling."

Longsheng + Jiang Dacheng + Xiaotian: "..." Okay, you won.

In the afternoon, the sunlight was soft, and the ray of light shining down illuminated the city of hope surrounded by the round wall. Everyone, like a frog at the bottom of a well, depends on survival.

The world is full of holes and thrilling scenes are staged every moment. Some people are still struggling for survival, while some people have been reduced to the walking dead without a soul.

No need to escape, no need to collect supplies, the squad is very idle.

However, the idle is a bit boring.

After getting used to the days of wandering at the gate of hell, I feel safe and uncomfortable.

"Boom Boom Boom"

The sound of knocking on the door rang abruptly, and it was extremely harsh in the quiet and serene afternoon.

Xiaotian was asleep, and suddenly heard a knock on the door, and got up to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, a crying pear flower with rain hit his eyes.

Xiaotian was taken aback, and then looked closely, exclaimed: "Why are you this woman? What are you doing?"

Su Cancan's eye makeup was crying, and she was sobbing at the moment, and she didn't have a mink coat anymore. She stood alone at the door and pitifully called: "Brother Xiaotian..."

"Lying trough! Who is your brother!" Xiaotian's goose bumps: "Hurry up and go away, I don't know you!" After that, close the door.

Several people in front of the house sat up and looked over. Kang Tuo climbed down from the upper bunk and sat beside Qi Yan.

"Brother Xiaotian!" When seeing Xiaotian close, Su Cancan hurriedly stopped him from closing, crying: "I was wrong before, I apologize to you, I beg you not to throw me away, OK!"

"Hey?" Xiaotian glared: "If I remember correctly, you took two boxes of food and left? You get it back for me now! I will consider if you want to let you join our team again!"

Su Cancan's face was white, and she didn't expect that there would be a field of today. When arrogantly snatching two boxes of food, she thought she was flying. I found a person I like, and that person still has the power, even in the last days, I can spend my life carefree...

But unexpectedly, her Su Cancan is just that scumbag's plaything.

Now, she was kicked out, thinking about it, only to return to the survivor squad to survive... Although she has no face, but in order to survive, she can do everything!

Seeing Xiaotian looked at her sarcastically, although Su Cancan was very resentful in her heart, she still made a pitiful look. She aimed her eyes at Kang Tuo, who was sitting beside Qi Yan in the house, and her eyes lit up.

How could she forget that Kang Tuo did so much for her!

"Xiaokang!" As if grabbing the last life-saving straw, Su Cancan pushed vigorously away from Xiaotian and ran to the house.

Unexpectedly, Su Cancan would suddenly push people. Xiaotian, who was unprepared, was pushed into a stagger. Hey, he slammed his back against the wall.

Yang Du was shocked, and quickly went to see Xiaotian, but fortunately it was just a bump, no big deal.

"Xiaokang!" Su Cancan ran over, grabbed Kang Tuo's arm and began to cry: "Xiaokang, don't leave me behind, woo..."

"Is it too much to feed you this woman?" Jiang Dacheng came roaring and pulled Su Cancan's hair back.

"Ah--!" Su Cancan screamed, not knowing how true or false it was.

"Hurry up and hurry up! Don't force me to beat a woman!" Jiang Dacheng managed to hold back. Without pulling hands, she just pulled her hair back and pulled it away.

Su Cancan cried even more fiercely. She sat on the ground and howled and cried while crying, "I don't go! I want to be with Xiaokang!"

There are big men in the room. There is really no way to deal with such a strangled woman, and they can't really hit her. For a time, they can only stare at Su Cancan and desperately relieve their anger.

Qi Yan looked at Su Cancan coldly, suddenly crouched down, raised a smile, and said softly: "Don't cry, you can't be with Kang in your life."

The words fell, the smile widened, and a hint of black cunning appeared faintly.

"Because Kang Tuo is mine."

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com