Episode 76

Black Tower, a dead place in the cult.

Although it is called a ‘tower’, it is actually not a tower, but a two-storey boxhouse that is very common in appearance.

On the Cangyun Continent, there is a pagoda with no return, which is called a ghost building by the world. I don't know what's inside, nobody knows, because the people who entered have never come out again.

There is such a place in the Demon Church. I remember when I was naming, Lou Guxiu meant irony. Xiaogulou was a tower, not a tower. It was named "Black Tower" for these two-story rooms.

In the same way, the Black Tower can only enter or leave, and even some magic repairs that entered the Black Tower by mistake have disappeared from now on.

The black tower was gloomy and cold, like the entrance to hell, the extremely cold and overcast land, Qi Yan was thrown into it for a while, and then woke up frozen.

As soon as he opened his eyes, it was dark all over, Qi Yan was groping on the ground, suddenly, as if he had touched something, he pulled it hard, accompanied by a collision sound similar to the falling of dominoes, Qi Yan was only a little bright before he could see It was a skeleton that had been dried, and it was his torn clothes that he was pulling in his hand.

Qi Yan: "...Sorry, I want to cover it." After that, he picked up the skeleton and put him back in place.

Thoroughly awake, he stood up and looked around, and found that this is an octagonal tower in Hunan, with two rows of stairs on both sides, and he can go up to the second floor. The first floor is full of dead bodies, it seems that it has been dried for a few years.

Standing up, waving his sleeves, and raising a burst of dust, Qi Yan was choked and coughed, looking at this strange place with a face of dumbfounded.

After a moment, Qi Yan touched the forehead depressively, whispering softly, "The demon leader lives here? God, it's too close to the people..."

After just two steps, he was tripped by another corpse that fell on the wall, and his lower leg bones were kicked away by Qi Yan.

As he trot all the way back to pick up his leg bones, Qi Yan embarrassedly put him back in place.

Suddenly, a huge creature dashed across the darkness, and Qi Yan moved his nerves. He looked up and saw nothing.

"Oh, there is something, why can't I see..." Qi Yan scratched his head and turned around, suddenly pointing at the other corpses on the ground, "Hey? Is it possible that you also want me to burn paper money? It's easy to say , What I want most is money."

After speaking, Qi Yan waved his hand generously, preparing to go up the second floor.

The sandalwood stairs are covered with thick dust, and a clear footprint will be stamped upon walking up.

It seemed that he came to the second floor calmly. When he went up, Qi Yan was shocked by the ancient books.

The surface of the octagonal building is not too big, you can look at the end. The eighth floor of the second floor is full of bookshelves up to the roof, filled with all kinds of ancient books.

Qi Yan walked along the tripod and saw a lot of books that he wanted to read but couldn't get it.

"This, this is really..." Picking up a book, and appreciating a few pages, Qi Yan couldn't hide the excitement in his heart, and cried excitedly.

"The magic church is so good! I want to live here!"

...

[Host, please note that an unknown object is approaching. ]