Episode 52(End)

Sure enough, the leader did not have much courage to take the risk of accidents.

In the hospital, Feng Yangao did a series of examinations. Except for a slight concussion in the head, everything else was normal. But the bleeding wound was a long one, with a few stitches, which really made Qi Yan look numb.

He was placed in a senior ward, and the doctor repeatedly told him to take more rest, and it was forbidden to do anything that was not conducive to wound healing.

In the ward, Feng Yangao leaned against the head of the bed, with gauze on his head, smiling with a happy face.

Qi Yan glanced at him with a bad complexion and said, "What are you laughing at?"

"Why don't you admit it is my lover?" Feng Yangao smiled lightly, a pair of black eyes as if inlaid with magnetic force, reflecting Qi Yanqingxiu's face.

Qi Yan squinted him, "Do you think I don't know that is your strategy!"

From the time when he cooperated with him, Qi Yan knew that this was just a strategy that Feng Yangao wanted to get out of. He was just playing a play with him, but the accident happened suddenly, but it broke the original imbalance.

"Although it was a bit unexpected, but fortunately, we are safe now. Those people would not dare to do anything in the hospital." Qi Yan lowered his volume and glanced vaguely at the door of the ward, where there were still a few shadows , Presumably those people did not leave.

Feng Yangao looked at Qi Yan nervously and had a lucky look, and could not help letting his eyes down, saying: "We will be fine, I assure you."

The words got a glimpse of Qi Yan: "The injured person is not qualified to say this."

The man's smiling eyes came straight, Qi Yan didn't open his eyes and ignored them.

[The male host has a good opinion of Qi Yan +5, the current good opinion is 75]

The evening was approaching, Qi Yan left the ward, trying to get someone to buy food for Feng Yangao, and by the way, he found an opportunity to call the police for help. But those people were not stupid. They sent someone to follow Qi Yan, which caused him no chance.

After returning to the ward, Qi Yan sighed leisurely.

"What's wrong?" Fengyang Aoying raised her eyebrows and asked.

"Are those people really preventing you from signing the contract?" Qi Yan said doubtfully: "If it's really because of the contract, why haven't they left now? You have missed the time to sign the contract."

Now that they have missed it, they have no reason to continue looking at Feng Yangao. But they are still inseparable now, obviously has nothing to do with signing the contract...

Thinking of this, Qi Yan flashed a thought in his mind, and an idea passed in a flash. He looked up and looked at Feng Yangao, who was eating from the opposite side.

Seemingly feeling Qi Yan's sight, Feng Yang proudly looked up and asked with a relaxed expression: "What's wrong?"

"Who are they?"

Qi Yan's question made Feng Yangao suffocate. He looked at Qi Yan and found that the firmness and suspicion in the other party's eyes were even worse. He could not help but smiled and shook his head, but did not answer Qi Yan's question.

The air seemed to stop flowing, the silence was terrible.

For a long time, Feng Yangao raised his head again, but saw that Qi Yan was still looking at himself, with no hint of giving up. Finally, he sighed and said, "They are my cousins."