Episode 32(Fanwai)

Pu Yangzheng never thought that he would see Qi Yan on the battlefield of Daoguang Jianying.

The blood was covered with dust, and the wailing filled his ears. Under such circumstances, this man was like a person outside the world, Shi Shiran stood not far away, looking straight at himself.

He was shocked and didn't know what to do. The long sword in his hand was unconsciously waving towards the enemies who flew up. Murder is as numb as it is.

"Qi Yan--!"

He heard his name shouting Qi Yan, but in the tremendous battlefield, his voice was insignificant as the wind blew through the leaves.

Pu Yangzheng slowed down, and even killed several thieves who were blocking the road. He came to Qi Yan's side with the speed of his life.

"Why are you here? What are you doing standing here silly?!"

He pulled him and protected him behind him.

The war was sturdy, Pu Yangzheng heard his Wen Ruyu's tone.

"If you die, I will follow you."

...

Puyang Zheng, that's great. Obviously different lives, but there are people who will die with you, the murderous idiot.

At that moment, Pu Yangzheng really wanted to hold Qi Yan's shoulder, asking loudly if it was true, and wouldn't lie. For a warrior, someone who is always on the front line and dies anytime, anywhere, the warmest thing is just a touch of faith and a promise.

For a moment, Pu Yangzheng smiled and showed his white teeth at the enemy, "What if I didn't die?"

"With your life."

Ah!

Puyang Zheng, enough!

...

The thieves temporarily withdrew their troops, and the city lost several seats. Puyang Zheng was exhausted. Whether he won or not, he had to face finger marriage after returning to the dynasty.

Looking up and looking at the man who cooked the dishes for himself, Pu Yangzheng was in a trance.

In the historical records, can there be examples of staying with men for a lifetime?

Recalling Qi Yan's words on the battlefield, Pu Yangzheng didn't stop and hesitantly asked, "Qi Yan, you are serious..."

"Sentences are true, will the general be distrustful of yourself?"

"No, it's just that Longyang is good..."

"Who said that I am good at Longyang?" Qi Yan raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who said that the general is good at Longyang?"

Pu Yangzheng was stunned and looked at Qi Yan without blinking.

Qi Yan smiled and stepped forward, stroking Puyang Zheng's brow bone, "General, if it was not me, but another man, would you like to spend a lifetime with him?"

"I don't want to." Puyang Zheng resisted without thinking.

After hearing this, Qi Yan smiled even happier. "That happened to me, too. If it wasn't for the general, I wouldn't want to lose my life."

Pu Yangzheng was surging in his heart, holding Qi Yan and stroking his hand, pulling it violently, the other hand clasping his back neck, slowly pressing against himself.

Lips pressed against each other, just a kiss, feeling each other's temperature.

In the silence, there was only the tenderness of the two people facing each other.