Episode 78

Lou Guxiu's life experience is not very good, nor can he come to talk about it.

His mother used to be a boudoir for everybody, and she got along well with her father and wanted to be together forever and ever...However, his father was just a chopping chailang in the countryside.

There is no Linggen and no family, only a stone house and a vegetable patch. Such a condition was ridiculed by his so-called grandfather.

My father knew he was unworthy and wanted to give up, but on that day, he was scared by the size of his mother.

"If they don't let it, then we will run, to the end of the world, there will always be our happy land."

They eloped, and the grandfather's soldiers and horses were chasing after him, but they were still hiding in a small, stable place, leaving him.

Lou Guxiu's childhood was wonderful, for him who was full of killing and bloodthirsty in the rest of his life.

The father went out to make money, and the mother kept the house. Although there was no big fish and meat, he could eat and wear clothes.

Such a calm day ended on the day when his father was killed by his grandfather's killer.

He only remembered that his mother ran and ran with him, his feet were worn out, and his mother would not let him stop. The voice of the chasing soldiers behind him was too loud, and he still remembers that if black and white impermanence came to demand his life, the sooner he got closer to the ghost gate.

The young Lou Guxiu and his mother fled to a wood, and suddenly the wind was blowing. At that time, he only felt that the wind was too strong and his eyes could not be opened...

When the line of sight was clear, the soldiers were no longer there, and a black man stood in front of them. He smiled evilly and extended his hand to his mother.

He didn't understand and could not hear them, but he looked at it with his own eyes, and his mother looked at him tangledly, then put his hand on the palm of the man's open hand.

Remember again, his identity is the young master of the demon, the son of the black man.

He was very kind to his mother, and his mother loved him in front of outsiders, but Lou Guxiu was unwilling.

He yelled at his mother and said she was sorry for her late father.

The aging woman just smiled bitterly, and she could cry when she smiled.

It was not until she died that Lou Guxiu knew that her favorite and most concerned person was his short-lived father.

But it was too late, she left completely.

And the man in black, like a child, collapsed beside her hall, crying curled up, tears wet the floor tiles.

Lou Guxiu felt that his mother was worth it. No matter in the past or now, there is a man who loves her.

After the death of his mother, the man's body collapsed all at once. He used his mother's portrait all day long, talking to himself and smirking from time to time.

Lou Guxiu visited him a few times, he just handed over everything to the Demon Church, taught him to use true energy, and taught him all the cheats for himself.

On the day when he succeeded, Lou Guxiu went to find him, but found him lying on the bed, holding the portrait of his mother, and went quietly, without a word.

Lou Guxiu stood at the door for a long time, and finally turned away.

From then on, the demon was his.