Episode 71

The onlookers all sent out a roar from the heart, which was the low roar of the beast hovering between his throats.

Joanna was frightened. She moved quietly to Bear Tucker. Although she didn't like this man with a bear on his back, if he could survive here if he waited well, then he must be caught no matter what!

Seeing the person they loved was afraid, although Xiong Tuck was also very opposed to Joanna's remarks just now, he was still standing in front of Joanna.

"Xiong Tucker..." Yang Si looked at him like that, and felt even more sad. They grew up together, and he even indulged the female to poke his dead hole like this.

"Yang Si!" Xiong Tuck seems to be saving this friendship. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. She doesn't know anything, she is unintentional... Please forgive me!"

"Unintentional? Can one be forgiven with one unintentional sentence!" Yang Si was stimulated and shouted, "My brother died because of the ape clan, and now I am humiliated by the ape clan. Do you think this is worth forgiving!"

After talking, Yang Si wiped tears and turned to rush out of the crowd.

Some tribes were not assured of him, and followed behind; the rest of the tribes glared at Joanna behind Bear Tucker.

They don't have any opinions about Bear Tucker. From beginning to end, the only thing Bear Tucker did is probably to leave this female...

Joanna heard something from her too, she pursed her lips, and she couldn't bear it. Maybe there was a voice in her heart that made her apologize, but the environment of life in the 21st century made Joanna look down on this kind of person who was held in the palm of her hand.

One thing is right, Yang Si is a female that is favored by the Nanshan tribe. The elders once solemnly said that as long as Yang Si is unwilling to find a favorite male, Nanshan tribes will feed Yang Si for generations.

When Shi Ang came out holding Qi Yan, he collided with Yang Si who ran away in tears. Qi Yan hurriedly called Yang Si, but was ignored and bypassed.

"Why did Yang Si cry..."

"Ok."

Shiang's eyes flashed a different light, he looked at Yang Si's back, speechless.

Qi Yan didn't need to think too much to know that the heroine must have died, but crying a lively person like Yang Si made him really uncomfortable.

Shi Ang held Qi Yan and walked over there. After a while, he saw Bear Tucker and Joanna surrounded by orcs.

"How is this going?"

Shi Ang's deep and majestic voice rang out of the crowd, and the orcs saw him coming, and naturally let out a way.

Xiong Tak saw Shiang, a glimmer of hope flashed in his eyes, "Shiang!"

"What happened?" Shi Ang looked at Bear Tucker and the female behind him. "Why did Yang Si cry?"

Bear Tucker looked away and said guiltily: "I'm sorry, please punish me."

"It has nothing to do with you," Shi Ang said lightly, his voice indistinct.

Bear Tucker heard it, and whatever he wanted to say was blocked in his throat, unable to speak.

But Joanna was completely absent at the moment, and her whole heart fell on Shi Ang.

This man, whether in the 21st century or now, is the type she likes!

Joanna is not a chaste girl. In the twenty-first century, she is a bar dancer, but because of her **** dance skills and beautiful appearance, she has become a pillar of the bar. Earning more and more, she began to pursue the life of the rich, wear herself a name brand, and often attended some noble receptions to gain fame. Occasionally, I will wait for some bigwigs to gain some power, but I hope to fall to a golden turtle son anytime, anywhere, and live the rest of my life steadily.