Episode 73(End)

Qi Yan's voice was very loud, at least the surrounding orcs, including the lively orcs, could hear it.

Joanna, who had been distressed because she couldn't seduce Shiang, was repelled so clearly, not to mention that Shiang's female was full of anger for a time. Her face suddenly became fierce, and her eyes glared.

"Why do you want me to leave? Why? I can't get used to me? You can't get used to me!"

Qi Yan's choked eyes turned red, and tears were turning, but he didn't let them fall by clenching his teeth. Instead, he spoke to Joanna more powerfully and said, "You are selfish and do not care about anyone's feelings for your own sake. .Xiong Tuck has done so much for you, you don’t appreciate it, and pretend to have nothing to do with you, showing how vicious your heart is!”

"You don't like Bear Tucker, but you are stumbling on Bear Tucker for your own benefit, but you are thinking about Shiang. You have tried to seduce males who already have partners, which violates the rules of any tribe!"

"Today, all females will climb the mountain on their own. This is not a steep wall, but a mountain road that is flattened by their ancestors. It is much safer than that dangerous place. Only you, the bearless Tucker, Let him carry you and carry your luggage, causing him to be injured now. If the poison is unclear, he will not even be able to walk in the future! You can still stand here, no matter what!

"The tribe I was in before, I couldn't say this because I was timid. But now, I can't let you destroy another tribe! The Nanshan tribe is my home, and I have the right to protect it, and protect it Every orc!"

"So, please leave the Nanshan tribe!"

Qi Yan's words seemed to fall into the middle of everyone.

For a time, the raven was silent.

Qi Yan said that everyone knew the truth.

Joanna She is not an orc, and everything she does is superfluous to the orc. In the same way, Joanna despises the orc lifestyle in her eyes. She puts herself in the most honorable position. Even in the world dominated by orcs, Joanna still thinks that she is a human being at the top of the food chain.

It's a pity that she was wrong. Any one here is better than her.

Joanna couldn't be angry, Qi Yan poked her inner thoughts, and spoke out without reservation, which made her very faceless, and her face was white and red, and she pointed out Qi Yan, but she supported me. No rebuttal can be said.

[Baozer's favorability to Qi Yan +20, current favorability: 95]

[Yangxi's favorability to Qi Yan +30, current favorability: 100]

[Congratulations to the host for successfully raiding one of the male heroes. There is only one male hero left unsuccessfully. ]

After the silence, a chuckle came suddenly from the crowd.

Qi Yan looked over and saw Xiong Tuck, who was originally decadent leaning on the corner of the wall, smiled desolately.

"Qi Yan said it all, I am very faceless..." Xiong Take laughed self-deprecatingly, "However, Qi Yan was right."

"Xiong Tucker?!" The voice came from Joanna. She didn't seem to believe that Xiong Tucker, who had always complimented her and pleased her, would agree with Qi Yan's words and let herself leave the Nanshan tribe.

If usual, Xiong Tuck had already comforted her. But this time, Bear Tucker ignored Joanna's angry eyebrows and looked sideways at Shi Ang.

"Shiang, I beg you, is it okay to leave her for winter? After winter, let her leave the tribe."