Episode 69

[Bao Ze's favorability to Qi Yan +10, current favorability: 50]

Being kissed and confused, Bao Ze's favorability is still rising.

Suddenly, there was another person in the room. Qi Yan opened his eyes and shyly pushed away Baoze.

Bao Ze stepped back, and his soft eyes fell on his red face, a smile appeared in his eyes.

"Yes, there are others..."

"It doesn't matter, she doesn't count."

"..."

Smiling again in his heart, Bao Ze described the mistress every time as strange, either species or not human... Qi Yan began to sympathize with the mistress.

Qi Yan carefully glanced at the stiff Joanna on the stone bed, pursed her lips, her expression tangled in her mouth: "Do you want to let go of her... she looks uncomfortable..."

"Aren't she afraid of taking me away?" Bao Ze interrupted him and asked.

The little female froze for a while, her already pink cheeks turned crimson, as if she would be ripe by the next second.

"No, don't be afraid..." Ruinuo's voice showed a little firmness, "Yang Si said...I need to be confident, I must be confident, only..."

"But you're still talking and blushing."

"I, I, I will try my best not to stutter and blush!"

Bao Ze raised his eyebrows slightly, revealing his great mood at the moment.

The little female is really cute, so cute, so cute that he can't be abandoned.

[Bao Ze favors Qi Yan +5, current favorability: 55]

Although Qi Yan said it, Baoze still did not loosen Joanna, but took down the hide that blocked her mouth.

Joanna, who had no **** on her mouth, seemed to be hit by a scene just now, and she forgot to speak in a daze. Bao Ze ignored her, but walked in front of her in diameter, turned her around without any mercy, and then began to undress a dress that was rarely fabric.

Joanna seemed frightened, and she screamed when her back was exposed to the air, feeling cold.

"Let me go! You are breaking the law! Let me go--!"

"It's better to think about what rhetoric is used to suffocate us." Bao Ze's indifferent voice is like the cold ice that falls with the snow on the winter's day, freezing people into the bones.

"What nonsense!? Explain what? Let me go!"

Joanna's screaming voice was particularly harsh, and Bao Ze frowned, taking off her clothes more briskly. This is a silky silky dress. It is a famous brand in the 21st century. But Bao Ze did such a misunderstanding that he just wanted to study the fabric.

Joanna, with her whole body and frost, red eyes, even if she is in the social circle, she has never been treated like this. After a moment, she seemed to ease her mood, and thinking of her previous consciousness, she felt a trace of firmness in her eyes.

Compared to Baoze's unfamiliar face, Joanna chose to start with Qi Yan.

"Hello." She smiled softly. "Don't be afraid, I just ask, where is this?"

Qi Yan shrank, and then seemed to have gathered courage, looking directly at Joanna's peach eyes, "This is the Nanshan tribe."

"Uh... what tribe?" Joanna brainstormed all the parts of the world and found that there was no such place, which further confirmed her previous thinking that this place may not be the world where she is.