Episode 110

The next morning, the team members got up. They washed and tidied up, cleaned themselves up and prepared for a new journey.

However, none of them thought that they were greeted by the government's special forces.

When the special forces armed with guns surrounded the six men in bullet-proof suits, Qi Yan's face was pale and his heart was screaming badly.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Xiaotian froze: "Are you allowed to enter but not allowed to leave? Let's go out and save you food!"

"Yeah, what the **** are you doing? Lao Tzu may not lose if you fight!"

Yang blamed the other party for the fierceness, and stopped Dacheng and Xiaotian.

"Do you have anything?" Yang Du looked at the leading special soldier.

The special soldier swept around, crossed Yang Du and others, and finally focused his attention on the direction of Qi Yan and Kang Tuo.

"Take that man away!"

When the words fell, several special forces grabbed Kang Tuo and quickly handcuffed Kang Tuo's hands.

"What are you doing?" Yang Du was in a hurry. Just now he had lowered his posture. Doesn't it mean that they can capture their brother at will!

Jiang Dacheng and Xiaotian went to help, and the black muzzle was blocked in place the next second. Long Sheng looked awkward, and he was alert on the side. If he really started fighting, he would help anytime and anywhere.

Kang Tuo did not resist, maybe he was shocked by the sudden arrest, or maybe he knew the reason why he was arrested. He looked up at Qi Yan and found that Qi Yan's eyes were cold.

A bad hunch struck my heart, and Kang Tuo was not a fool. He did not resist, but called out Yang Li and others.

"I'm okay!" Kang Tuo turned his gaze to Qi Yan and said, "I will be fine."

Qi Yan was stunned. He saw the worry in Kang Tuo's eyes, and his heart was clear.

If the squad's help is at this moment, it is likely to be taken together as a zombie. Qi Yan certainly doesn't matter, but the entire team is not just himself, but the captain.

All live in the last days with hope. Qi Yan cannot involve others because of his and Kang Tu's own affairs.

Not knowing how he started, Qi Yan's voice trembled and said coldly: "Don't bother, Kang Tu will be fine."

The heart was as painful and unbearable as a knife cut, just as when he was at a gas station, Yang was helpless but had to order the mood when he left.

Qi Yan looked at Kang Tu, who was taken away, his eyebrows squeezed tightly, a stream of heat rushed into his eyes, his nose was sour, and his throat was sore. This feeling of wanting to cry but not crying is really uncomfortable.

Others may not know, but Qi Yan knows best, the reason why Kang Tu was arrested.

"Qi Yan..." Yang Du came to Qi Yan and patted him on the shoulder with consolation: "Although I don't know what the government's purpose is, I believe Kang Tu will be fine."

"Yeah yeah, don't worry too much. If we can't do it, we will rescue him! When I run to another place, who would dare to catch us by the risk of being eaten by zombies?"

"Why don't we go and get Kang Tuo back now! Lao Tzu is uncomfortable watching their senior officials!"

"Dacheng, don't be impulsive."

No matter what they said, Qi Yan just looked at the direction Kang Tu was taken away and was silent.

Yang sighed, Kang Tuo hadn't had time to worry, Qi Yan's state was enough to cause concern.

Qi Yan didn’t know what went wrong. It stands to reason that Kang Tu’s identity as a zombie would not be exposed if he stayed away from Su Cancan... but it is still exposed now, which means that the original plot is still going on.

In the next step, Kang Yao will be taken to the underground laboratory of Hope City to conduct some inhuman experiments.

If in the past, Qi Yan would not be so worried. But now, he didn't want Kang Tu to experience those.

Slightly sinking his eyes, Qi Yan seemed to make up his mind. He turned around, facing the others in the squad, and said seriously: "Go back to the hut, I have something to tell you."

Yang Du and the four peered through each other, and they all followed Qi Yan and returned to their private house.

After entering the door, Qi Yan locked the door and blocked all the curtains. Others were very puzzled by his actions, and they didn't understand what he was going to say. It was so mysterious.

Qi Yan's face was gloomy, and his polite look was so serious at the moment.

"You may not accept what I said next, but this is the fact, and this is the reason why Kang Yao was taken away." After a few seconds of silence, Qi Yan looked at the doubtful eyes of others without evading.

"Kang Tuo is a zombie."

...

A strange silence filled the surrounding air, as if it was restricting the air flow and suffocating everyone.

"Qi Yan..." Yang Du didn't know how to treat Qi Yan's words because it was so amazing. He licked his dry lips and said, "Don't make such a joke..."

Everyone in the team hated zombies.

Yang Du's wife and daughter, because he was not rushed back in time, only the bones were eaten by infected neighbors; Jiang Dacheng's parents were attacked by hordes of zombies on the way to escape; Long Sheng was not close to his family, But still can not tolerate the death of the big family in the zombies riots; Xiao Tian's friends, no longer know where to die.

Qi Yan's words made all people's hearts sink, and they couldn't recover from the sudden words.

Qi Yan couldn't bear his face, but continued: "It's true... Captain. Kang Tuo is not a bitten zombie, but an infected zombie, but he has thoughts, cognition, remembers his past things, knows what What to do and not to do."

"It's just that he didn't have a heartbeat. Kang Tu was also helpless. He didn't know what to do. He walked everywhere, hoping to find the same kind that had the same change but still had the soul, but found it in vain."

"He chose Su Cancan because he wanted a goal to survive. Now, he chooses me and our team."

"I tell you this because I want to rescue Kang."

"Just me, you don't want to participate."

"Leave it here and leave us alone."

Qi Yan's smile suddenly became bitter. He looked at Yang Du and said in a shallow tone:

"This time, don't wait for us in the town ahead."

Qi Yan's original intention was to let them clear their relationship with Kang Tuo.

There is no need to involve these innocent people. Qi Yan says he is not allowed to know what the ending will be, because this is not an ordinary world, but an endless world with zombies everywhere.

If you can walk alone, you are safe.

The rest, let Qi Yan come.

——Kang Tuo, wait for me.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today

Global Online Survival (19.6k views today)

Global Reincarnation: Only I Know the Plot (18.2k views today)

The Opening Sign To the Nine Sisters (11.1k views today)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com