Episode 105

Qi Yan was embarrassed, but Kang Tuo's eyes were extremely hot.

It's really good to be so hard in a large audience? You are a zombie with rhythm!

"What's the matter? Hurry up! Don't play tricks!" The doctor saw that the two were not doing something right and shouted fiercely in the back.

Qi Yan stubbornly continued to untie Kang's belt, unbuttoned after unbuttoning...

Why is there a sense of sight that is about to bounce out! !

Qi Yan was a little crazy. He stood up and turned to the doctor: "Doctor, let my brother take off his pants. I take it off strangely. There are people outside. Let's hurry and another doctor will come to check me out. Right."

Qi Yan was sincere, and there was nothing suspicious. The two doctors were not particularly professional. When they saw someone line up outside, they naturally agreed with Qi Yan.

"Then you let him take it off. After taking it off, I will see if there is any wound on my body."

Qi Yan sighed, turned around, and looked at Kang Tuo, who was lost, unclearly: "Get off yourself."

Kang Tuo looked at him, a hint of grievance appeared in his eyes, and then silently began to take off his pants.

Kang Tuo's body is very healthy, without any scars or injuries. Except for the area covered by the boxer shorts above the thighs below the waist and abdomen, the other skin is smooth, and the complexion is pale, which is almost clear.

Compared with Kang Tuo, Qi Yan's skin is smooth, but there are some small scars on his hand. It has been several years. People who know the doctor can see at a glance that it is the scar left by the scalpel.

The skin that was softer than a woman made Qi Yan's doctor feel a little addicted. When he took off his gloves, he felt his palm on Qi Yan's body. Qi Yan, who was worried about Kang Tuo's exposure, did not care about it, but Kang Tuo was angry.

After putting on his clothes, he rushed in three or two steps, pushed the doctor away, and then protected Qi Yan behind him, glaring at the doctor.

The doctor was shoved, and he slammed into the side shelf. Another doctor saw it and took a gun and rushed over: "What do you want to do?!"

Qi Yan quickly picked up one side of the clothes and put on, pretending to Kang Li said: "Why are you so disobedient!"

Kang Tuo's angry expression instantly turned into grievance. He looked at Qi Yan and complained in a low voice: "He touched you..."

-Obviously as long as I can touch you.

Qi Yan choked, and looked at the doctor Kang Tuo pushed to see him embarrassed, flickering eyes, he knew what was going on.

Another doctor naturally saw it. He coughed lightly and said, "Okay, you go quickly."

It was a mismatch between yin and yang, and Qi Yan took Kang Tuo out of the hut and walked to Yang Du and others waiting in the distance.

In the hut, the doctor who was pushed sighed, "That man's skin is so good..."

"You're enough! Why don't I know you have this hobby?" Another stared at him: "The younger brothers all see it, and you deserve to be pushed this way!"

"Oh, I'm suffering too, don't ridicule me."

"Don't even think about it. Entering Hope City, it may not be the end."

The surviving point of W City is called Hope City.

This is the hope that other survivors are full of hope for this place. Those who have not come in are looking forward to this, those who come in...

Where there are government officials, it is destined to be unfair. No matter where they are, people with high ranks, whether they contribute or not, will definitely receive preferential treatment.

Yang Du, who first came to Hope City, should be considered the lowest order. The assigned residence is like a residential house on a construction site. The blue-and-white iron-panel house is about 30 square meters in size, and each one is adjacent to each other to form a large area.

Fortunately, the six members of the team were divided into an iron room with three bunk beds and a total of six beds.

The quilt is an ordinary quilt. I don't know how long the cotton is. In short, it is very heavy and thick; the pillow is a hard pillow, and the mattress is a thin quilt.

In addition to three bunk beds in the room, there are two tables by the wall. There are two shelves on the table to hold things. There are two drawers below to hold clothes and the like.

Yang Du turned around in the hut and sighed in disappointment.

"I'm curious to whom those high-rise buildings live," Yang blamed softly.

The main city of W City is a big city, and it is selected as a surviving point. Each team can accommodate more than 100,000 people in one apartment. Not to mention that the people they saw were not many, and the private houses made up one-twentieth of the surviving points.

"It's not a surviving point that rises from the ground. There are buildings and houses in it. How could there be so many houses on the edge of the city?" Xiaotian was laying on the quilt. Like, it was dusty when it rose.

He coughed and coughed, and Xiaotian was thrown into bed with anger, and he said angrily: "No more!"

"I just saw a notice at the door saying that a team can be formed to serve the government and the treatment can be better." Long Shengdao said.

"Efficacy? Go to him! What effect is to find out for the dead ghosts to find food for them, pull down when they die, and continue to use them without dying!" Jiang Dacheng said, the more angry.

"I think so too." Long Sheng nodded.

Qi Yan saw a moment of disappointment flashing in Long Sheng's eyes, remembering that Long Sheng had told him before that he wanted to settle down in W City... But why didn't he think of it, but this is another piece of prison?

"Let's do this? Still have to stay here?" Xiaotian asked: "I don't want to spend money to suffer!"

"Don't say this, at least it's safe here, you don't have to be on duty every day, and don't have to worry about it." Yang Du calmly analyzed.

"Let's stay for a few days first and see the situation. If it's really dependable here, then we will simply form a team to collect supplies, I don't know for those senior officials, but also for ourselves. Anyway, we have always been a team." Suddenly, he said again: "If this is not good. We will leave, and now the world has fallen, wherever we are. We will spend our lives freely and unrestrainedly, and when we are old, we will find a beautiful place to settle down. , There will be no regrets in this life!"

Yang Li's words calmed the restlessness of the rest of the team.

"Laozi listens to the captain!"

"Well, listen to the captain."

"Then I listen to the captain, anyway, follow the captain!"

Qi Yan smiled slightly and had to say that Yang Du was very capable of leadership.

"I followed Yang Du too." After finishing, Qi Yan turned to look at Kang Tuo, with tenderness in his eyes: "Kang Tu must have followed me."

Kang Tuo nodded heavily: "Well, follow Qi Yan."

Others: "..." Come on, lovers! Showing love all the time is just hot eyes! !

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com