Episode 103

The zombies under the mall can be described by the word ‘corpse tide’.

Because it is an underground garage, every security exit can lead to the underground, and the darkness is like zombies.

That is to say, as long as there is some movement, thousands of zombies will rush down and tear you apart.

There are not many original zombies in the underground, so I am afraid that one accidentally attracts zombies in the whole shopping mall.

Although Qi Yan drove very steady, the car would inevitably make a buzzing sound. Qi Yan could only look carefully around him to find a place where he could escape and hide the large RV.

"There." Kang Tuo pointed in a direction, and Qi Yan drove past without any doubt.

Fortunately, there were no zombies on the way. Occasionally, a few zombies dragged the corpse, and a roaring roar between their throats did not rush over, but walked slowly here.

The first thing that Kang Tuo got off was to solve those zombies.

"Let's go quickly, there is still some distance from the gate here." This period of time when going back needs special attention.

No means of transportation can only walk on foot, which is more likely to be discovered by zombies and can not run away. If they are surrounded, even if there are ten Kang dragged, they may not be able to escape.

Qi Yan carefully gripped the long knife around his waist, with two guns tied around his waist and abdomen.

"Why don't we find a car," Kang Tuo suddenly suggested: "We will drive to the main city, and we won't be doubted."

Qi Yan paused and nodded: "It happens that this is the parking lot. Find a minivan."

The minivan can just fit the six of them together, and then drive the van to the main city tomorrow, and the guards will not doubt it. Otherwise, a group of six people walked in such a big swing, but it made people doubt.

Kang Tuo found a van full of oil, solved the zombies that were whizzing inside, and cleaned up his seat before Qi Yan got on the bus.

Qi Yan feels that he is the young master who is afraid of turning into his mouth and holding it in his hands.

Qi Yan started the car, and Kang Tuo sat beside him, looking ahead. Seeing this, Qi Yan stepped on the clutch, without gear, and said softly: "Kang Kang, do you really like me?"

Kang Tu suddenly turned around and said anxiously: "Like! What's wrong? Is what I'm doing upset you?"

Qi Yan smiled and shook his head: "No, don't worry." There was a pause, his voice with a trace of lightness: "I just think you take care of me too much, giving me a great illusion... as if this is not The last days are just ordinary travels."

"It's really safe by your side, Kang Kang."

"So, I'm going to stay with you all my life, and take you wherever I go... don't you want to run."

"This time, I'll be guarding you instead."

Full of sincere love made Kang Tuo froze in place, he stared blankly at Qi Yan as if he had not yet recovered from his tone.

If you can't forget it in this life, you just hovered in your head and lingered in your ears.

No one said these words to themselves.

From beginning to end, Kang Tuo was chasing Qi Yan, and suddenly found that the man in front stopped, waved at him, then pushed him to the front, and said to him