Episode 81

Qi Yan blushed and quickly waved his hand, "Not what you think!"

"Brother Qi." Cheng Ke patted Qi Yan's shoulder calmly. "It's better to be a woman's delicate body, you have to think about it."

Qi Yan just wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Cheng Zhu's little girl.

"Brother Qi Yan, you... alas, just like what you like, but this shouldn't make Zhan Roudai listen."

Rong Ansheng shook his head in disapproval, "It's ridiculous."

Qi Yan wanted to cry without tears. Did this fall into the Yellow River and could not be washed?

"You don't want to talk nonsense, I am a close friend with that person. Wouldn't it be disturbing to be misunderstood by you?"

"Best friend?" Cheng Ke raised an eyebrow. "Best friend asked to practice in the mountains? Why never see you ask me?"

"Who knows which gentle town you live in again." Qi Yan said innocently, succeeded, Ke Ke's face was not good, turned his head.

This topic was put on hold, Qi Yan just stopped for a while, and the uneasy woman of Zhan Roudai came.

The pink-white clothes look like fairy, the hair is beautiful and graceful, the eyebrows and eyebrows of the eyebrows, and the powder and rouge are applied.

Shi Shiran walked in and Zhanroudai restrained slightly, "Let some young ladies wait for a long time."

Cheng Ke saw her coming and raised a smile that was always full of grace. "We have just arrived soon."

"Cheng Gongzi is still so empathetic." Zhan Roudai chuckled softly.

Cheng Zhu looked at his elder brother to please the beauty, and the beauty was still the Miss Chu, who felt unhappy and turned his head to sneer.

Qi Yan heard the sound and looked over, feeling that the child was cute and angry, so he moved up a few steps to coax her.

The little girl was inexplicably inconsistent with Zhan Roudai. I don't know if it was the same-sex repulsion or anything. Anyway, Cheng Zhu was unhappy when she saw Zhan Roudai. She hated her gentle and empathetic appearance most.

Qi Yan coaxed two sentences, and Cheng Zhu was in a good mood.

Zhanroudai Yu Guang glanced here and saw the two chatting with each other, the bright eyes could not help but darken, and a misty glance across the misty eyes.

"Sister Chengzhu." Zhan Roudai walked over, and looked like a sister, holding Chengzhu's hand, "I haven't seen it for many days, my sister's appearance has become more and more pleasant."

Cheng Zhu withdrew his hand at once, without covering up his unwillingness, "Who is your sister!"

"Sister Chengzhu has been a young person for a year, so naturally she is a sister." Zhan Roudai's face did not change color.

Cheng Zhugang wanted to say more, but when Qi Yan gently shook his head, he bit his lip and held back.

The little movement between the two was naturally seen in the eyes of Zhanroudai. She lowered her eyes to cover up the more intense and spicy.

The boat for the lake tour was already prepared. Qi Yan and five of them boarded the boat together. On the boat were the elegant seats, as well as fruit wine and cakes.

"This apricot flower cake has just been made." Cheng Ke's nose is very easy to use, "This fruit wine has been for some years."

"Cheng Gongzi's really a nasal nose." Zhan Roudai smiled, "This osmanthus cake is newly made by my shop in the city; this fruit wine is naturally good for years."