Episode 99

It was Qi Yan who broke the dead silence first.

"You say it, I listen."

He seemed to know everything, and seemed to know nothing.

Kang Tuo pressed his lips, he opened his mouth, but when he reached his mouth, he didn't know what to say.

Qi Yan encouraged him and said softly: "Nothing will change, because I am happy now, you have not become a zombie."

Kang Tuo froze, did he... don't want to be a zombie? But you are a zombie.

"The zombies I'm talking about are the walking dead without a soul." Qi Yan suddenly added: "I seem to understand that when I talked about a zombie with a soul, your shiny eyes."

A stream of heat lingered in his eyes. Kang Tuo didn't know what was wrong with him. When he became a zombie, he never wanted to cry.

Qi Yan understands Kang Tuo very well, no matter...whether it is a golden finger or something, Kang Tuo is very useful.

"I am a zombie."

The indifferent voice has no emotion, and there is no wave as in the past.

"From the end of the day, I am a zombie."

After saying it, Kang Tuo was very relaxed, like a burden that had been on her body for a long time, and finally she was relieved.

Qi Yan was quiet, and Kang Tuo was also silent.

I don't know how long after that, Kang Tuo's heart was desolate, just when he thought it was over, Qi Yan spoke slowly.

"Since it's okay, let's go after the captain."

Kang Tuo froze, turned quickly to look at him, and asked with a tremble: "Do you... don't mind?"

"What do you mind!" There was a helpless smile on the corner of my mouth: "I said earlier, if the zombie has thought, it will be like us."

"You not only have thoughts, you also have hearts."

The heart of the zombie will not beat, including Kang Yao's heart. But Qi Yan's remarks obviously have another meaning.

Be recognized, be recognized!

Holding Qi Yan's hand in the backhand, Kang Tuo dragged him into his arms excitedly, holding him tightly.

[Kang Tu’s favorability to Qi Yan +10, current favorability: 75]

Kang Tuo and Qi Yan found an abandoned sports car. The sports car still looks new, but with a layer of ash, it is clearly abandoned for several days. Filling up the oil, with a few barrels of oil filled, Qi Yan upholds the spirit of not wasting and scavenges all the food in the cabin of the gas station into the car.

Qi Yan drove, and Kang Tuo sat on the co-pilot, looking outside with his eyes open, especially spirited.

Qi Yan looked at him from time to time, and finally laughed out loudly. Kang Tuo looked over, his eyes gleaming with doubt.

"It's nothing. It's just feeling. I know everything about you and I'm in a good mood."

Kang Tuo pursed his lips without revealing the happiness in his heart, saying: "I don't know you."

"What do you want to know?" Qi Yan asked in a good mood: "I will answer everything you ask."

"Do you have any girls you like?"

"No."

"Then do you have a fiancee or girlfriend?"

"No."