Episode 109

Qi Yan's words exploded in Su Cancan's mind. She forgot to cry, and looked at Qi Yan's sarcasm and sneer in the corner of her mouth.

——The man looked at himself mockingly as if he were the funny clown.

"You don't seem to believe it?" Qi Yan raised his eyebrows. "You can ask Kang Tuo to see how he will answer."

Throwing the problem to Kang Tuo, Qi Yan didn't have a trace of panic and anxiety. Because Qi Yan knew that no matter what Su Cancan asked, Kang Tu's answer would satisfy him.

Quietly handed Kang Tao a trusting look, Kang Yao's eyes flickered and nodded in comprehension.

Su Cancan turned around and looked at Kang Tuo, said pitifully: "Xiao Kang, what is he talking about?"

Kang Tuo looked back at her and said very seriously: "I like Qi Yan, I want to be with him."

"What! You lied to me!" Su Cancan shouted: "Xiaokang! I know I'm wrong, I shouldn't be deceived, I shouldn't take so much food, I know it's wrong, please beg you to talk to everyone , Let me go back to the survivor team!"

Kang Tuo shook his head: "No, even if the captain asks you to come back, I won't let it."

When Su Cancan deceived two boxes of food, did she ever think that one day she would beg to come back? Treating Kang Tuo, who accompanied her to the team at the time, as nothing, ignoring how much embarrassment Kang Tuo would leave for her.

At this moment, she could even run over so brazenly and ask for forgiveness. Kang Tu would never agree to her return to the team.

Su Cancan stared, staring at Kang Tuo blankly, as if he hadn't awoke from his decisive rejection.

Xiao Tian rubbed her ached shoulder and came over angrily: "Hey! You heard it! You are not welcome here! Hurry and leave for me!"

When Xiao Tian shouted like this, Su Cancan looked back and looked at Kang Tu and Qi Yan in disbelief.

"You are gay! It's disgusting!" After she finished, she stood up and ran away without looking back.

It came abruptly and went abruptly. Although it did not cause a particularly great impact, it still cast a shadow on everyone's mood.

"Go to him! I can't live in this place!" Jiang Dacheng kicked the bed frame and scolded.

"I don't want to live anymore, especially because this woman is here, making me particularly uncomfortable." Xiaotian turned his head and looked at Longsheng and asked, "Longsheng, do you still want to live here?"

Long Sheng, who wanted to settle down at the beginning, pursed his lips and shook his head: "It's not good here."

"Where is not good! It's not good at all!"

The complaints of the team members continued one after another, Yang sighed, it seems that this place is really unpopular.

"Yes, don't complain." Yang Du seems to have made an important decision: "Sleep well tonight! Tomorrow, we will be out of town!"

"Really?" Xiao Tian's eyes widened, and Jiang Dacheng nodded in favor.

"Of course, I never tell lies." After finishing, Yang Qi looked at Qi Yan and Kang Tuo: "You two don't know how to cherish the last chance. Now if we continue to live a life of ups and downs, that is a little chance. It’s gone."

Qi Yan and Kang Tuo looked at each other and smiled softly: "Dian Pei is also stronger than here."

"That's good!"