Episode 83

On the days of great joy, the faces of the groom and the bride are black and cold, so is this family matter successful or not?

The demon teaches everything up and down carefully, for fear that something goes wrong, don't teach the master to be a punching bag.

The black and red suit-lined building bones are even more handsome, and the handsome appearance in the past is more domineering. All the way to the booth of the show, they pushed the door in.

Zhan Nishang had not yet worn a wedding dress, sitting there with a cold face, full of reluctance, when he saw the building bones coming in, he was too lazy to give alms.

Lou Guxiu approached the table, reached out his hand and gently stirred up the expensive wedding dress, and sneered, "Why, unhappy?"

Zhan Nishang's face became colder, "You are really a bully, do some forced things!"

"It doesn't matter." Lou Guxiu didn't care about her evil words. "Today I can prepare a gift for you. If you arrive before auspicious time, you will see the gift. If you do not come, you will never see it." ."

After talking, Lou Guxiu left the wedding dress, turned his sleeves and turned away.

Zhan Nisang trembled in anger in the house. When he thought of Lou Guxiu, there was a trace of doubt on his face.

Leng Yan looked at the wedding dress, showed off her clothes, and finally stood up, walking like the wedding dress.

...

There is no need to get married and some tedious matters, there is a lot of time left for this marriage. In the past, the gloomy gate was tied with red flowers and red yarn, and the exquisite happy words were cut and pasted on the doors and windows of each household.

When Qi Yan arrived, he was still very happy. In the face of a new demon, compared with what he had when he first came, Qi Yan made a heartfelt look of joy in the show.

And the moment he stepped into the magic church, there was a report of the Dark Guard to Lou Guxiu.

After shaking his hand playing with jade, Lou Guxiu remained silent for a long while before waving his hand to let the dark guard go down.

Qi Yan is an accident in his planned life. This person who should have died under his hands, can still live to the present...

And myself...

Not sure what he thought in his heart, Lou Guxiu squeezed his brow, unwilling to think about these things.

Qi Yan sat in the box where the maid took him, and said that when Ji Ji arrived, he would come and invite him. Qi Yan didn't like to go around, so he took a break in the house. There were cakes and tea. What could be happier than this? of?

Although I really want to see Ao Lun, today I am here to do the business.

Lou Guxiu sat in his own room, without the joy and excitement of being married, and clearly showed that the nirvana was the woman he wanted.

There was some confusion in the heart, like twine twined together, which could not be untied and tightened.

I don't know how long I sat quietly, I knew the door was knocked by the maidservant.

"Master, Ji Shi is here."

...So soon.

Lou Guxiu frowned lightly, but he was reluctant, but he stood up and walked out.

"Go and ask if the show is over there."

"The Muslim Lord has already asked, and the girl is ready."