Chapter 16

When I heard that young justice was coming back but then it was just for an episode
On teen titans go! *picture above*
________________________________
"It's so quiet out here tonight," I stated as I swung my feet on the top of the roof that I was sitting on. Batman and Robin were on either sides of me standing looking out suspiciously.

"The tip said that there was going to be a meeting here," I mused to myself, "hm guess they were lying," standing I wiped the dust from my legs before turning around only for my eyes to widen.

"Get down!" I yelled diving over the edge of the building taking Robin with me and Bruce dove back. The gun fire rang through the air as I got my grappling hook shooting it off . Landing on the ground we rolled before jumping behind a steal dumpster Batman landing next to us. The ting of bullets off the metal warned us off the men at the end of the ally way.

"It was a trick," Bruce growled before throwing a Batarang taking out one of the guns. It exploded sending a few men flying. Peaking my head out I swiftly pulled back with wide eyes.

"Joker," I whispered with disdain in my voice.

"Come on out Batsy and play with us," the joker sang with a cackle. "Oh and bring your birds their always so fun,"

"We need to move, were sitting ducks right here," Robin said rolling explosives over to them which sent some flying.

"I got this," I said before pushing off the dumpster jumping out I let a scream rip from my lips sending back the whole group and stunning the others, it was long enough for Bruce to drop a smoke bomb and us to get out. I was about to grapple out when a hand grabbed my ankle pulling me down where I landed hard on the ground. My head throbbed but I rolled up getting in a fighting stance. The smoke cleared but not in time for me to see the joker raise his gun and bring it down on my temple. I heard the yell of fighting but all I felt was myself rise off the ground and be roughly thrown into what I thought was a van. My vision was blurred till I finally faded into a dark sleep.

.....

Dicks P.O.V. (No one requested it but I wanted to try it! Comment if you want more of his point of view)

Batman had dropped the smoke bomb and we had all shot off a line to swing out but when I turned all I felt was my heart drop. The joker had grabbed tweetys ankle and pulled her back to the ground. Bruce seemed to notice as well because we were now turned around flying back to help. I watched as she was thrown into a van, running as fast as I could I kicked and punched my way through henchmen but the van was already gone down the street.

"Batman what do we do?" I said frantically as we ran to where the Batmobile was waiting.

"There's a tracker on her uniform, we need to follow it," he said gruffly but I could hear the undertone of worry. I tired to keep calm but I was a complete mess thinking of what could happen to her. I knew what the joker was capable, he could kill her right now. She can't die, not before she knows exactly how I love her.

"Dammit," Bruce shouted looking as the red dot that was tweety on the screen began to jump about the screen going from different locations in seconds. "Their jamming the tracker, we don't have time for this!" Putting the petal to the floor he zoomed through the streets trying desperately to find the van.

For the next three hours we drove through out the city checking every location that the dot on the screen said but we came short. Hacking security cameras on the street we found nothing, it was like they disappeared with out a trace.

"We're going to the cave," Bruce said gruffly this time the pain in his voice was so clear that I was stricken with fear, if he was scared then I had every right to be terrified. Changing direction he flew down the street in direction of the closes zeta beam. Stoping the Batmobile we ran in soon finding our self in the cave. We were greeted by the team and some of the league who must have gotten an alert from Batman. Zatara stood next to a holograph of the world looking confused as to why he was here.

"Tweety was taken by the joker," he stated bluntly making some of them gasp in shock. "They are bouncing her location everywhere, Zatara I need you to do a locator spell," he nodded and got to work. I walked over to where the rest of the team was who gave me grave looks.

"This may take me some time you all might want to get comfortable," Zatana said with a frown looking troubled at the globe.

I felt Miss Martian place her hand on my shoulder as a comforting gesture making me nod to her. 'We will find her,' she spoke into my mind using her powers that she was slowly getting better at controlling.

Anxiety crippled with me as I paced the floor
In front of the couch where Wally was sitting eating and watching me. "Where would he take her," I growled to myself raking a hand through my hair pulling at the roots.

"You haven't told her have you?" Wally questioned suddenly making me stop.

"Told who, what?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Tweety, you haven't told her you love her,"

"I've told her I love her," I stated with a frown.

"Yes, but that you love her," he put infuses the word love making my eyes widen before I begrudgingly shock my head. "Well you better when we find her,"

"Trust me I will," I stated with a huff sitting on the couch finally realizing how exhausted I actually was. Closing my eyes I leaned my head back. I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't going to sleep not till I had her back safe in my arms. I told myself that over and over again but soon I found myself falling into a nightmare filled sleep where all I saw was different ways my birdy was hurt by that maniac.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tweety was taken oh no!

Hope you guys liked the chapter I know it
Kinda sucked but I judged kinda needed a filler for what would happen next! Hope you still read love you all!!
-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose