Chapter 27

"I'm in love with you!" I shouted but quickly covering my mouth as I watched his eyes go wide and him freeze. Taking a deep breath I rolled my shoulders. "I'm done pretending like I'm not, I'm done hiding it," shaking my head I let a humorless laugh out before looking up at him. "I'm just done,"

"Your in love with me?" He whispered in shock.

"Yes! And I'm ok with it, I have come to terms with it and understand that this makes our friendship very weird but your still my best friend. I'm sorry that I'm to selfish to hold this in and I might have just ruined the best thing I had going for me in life but I can't find it in me to care," I said focusing on the picture that hung on the wall not looking at him. He was silent for another minute just staring at me.

"You love me too," he breathlessly stated with a shocked look still covering his face.

"Yes I love you too!" I yelled getting frustrated that it wasn't reaching his brain. "Can't you get that through your thick skull!"
I froze after my brain processed what he said.

"Wait did you just say too?" I said suddenly.

"Yes,"

"What do you mean too? Like someone else loves you also too or that you love-" I couldn't finish the sentence as he walked closer and closer to me. My words died into a whisper as he stood directly in front of me.

"I mean that I love you too," he put a hand on my cheek with a breath taking smile.

"You love me?"

"Now who can't get words through their thick skull?" He teased watching me open and close my mouth looking for the right words.

"That wasn't what I expected you to say," I finally choked out in confusion. "You love me, how?"

"How could I not," he said staring down at me as he cupped the back of my neck making me look up at him. "I've wanted to do this for so long but I was always scared,"

"Do what," he answered my question by bringing his lips down on mine for a searing kiss that was slow and sweet.

I returned the kiss and placed my hands on his shoulders while leaning up on my toes to reach him better.

A minute passed by and we had to stop so we could breath properly. His forehead reacted on mine as we got our breathing in control.

"That was a lot better then I dreamed ,"

"You dream about me a lot wonder boy," I teased with a grin.

"Every once and a while," he said matching my smile. I suddenly left the ground and was twirling in the air I let a squeak out in shock.
"I'm so happy!" Dick shouted making me laugh as my feet finally meet the ground only for him to kiss me again while I was laughing.

"I'm never gunna get sick of doing that," Dick stated before going back to kissing the living day lights out of me.

"You all owe me fifty bucks!" Artemis shouted in victory making us snap away from each other.

"Seriously!" I said as I looked to see them all peaking out from behind the wall. "You guys were supposed to leave," I rubbed the bridge of my nose before looking at them all. "How much of that did you hear?"

"Do you want me to tell the truth," Conner said with a raised brow. I nodded with a pout. "All of it, and it was just like my dramas on TV," Conner grinned making my pout come out full force.

"Well go away," I said stomping my foot, upset that Dick and I were interrupted.

"Why so you guys can go back to making out?" Wally asked making me glare at him. 

"I'm gunna shove a birdarang so far up your as-" a hand covered mouth before I could finish my threat.

"What she means to say is we will be leaving now," Robin said quickly dragging me out of the room and through the bay doors. Walking onto the beach he finally let me go as he sat us down on a large rock.

"We should talk about this," he said breaking the long silence.

"Ok then talk,"

"Well I mean what does this make us? I
definitely want to us to be more then friends,"

"I'd like that a lot too,"I said as he grabbed my hand holding it in his own.

"Well then what are we,"

"You know I'm not the biggest fan of labels," he laughed as I said that.

"I know," he said, "how about we just stay us, me and you but I guess we love one another so we're each others now,"

"That's sounds nice, you being mine,"

"Possessive little thing you are," he teased.

"It was your idea," I said grinning at him. Leaning my head on his shoulder he wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you Charlotte," Dick whispered against my hair.

"I love you too Dick," I said back just as softly.

---------------------------------------------------

Whoooooiioioooooaooaaoaoaooaaoaoaooao

I'm excited to write all of their cute little moments now!!!:):):):)::)

33 votes + 17 comments = free chapter!:)

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose