Chapter 9

You guys are absolutely amazing! Now even 10 hours and you guys meet the goals for votes and doubled the one for comments! This is what I love and makes me want to write even more! Thank you all so much!
------------------------------------------------

"Daddy," a cry pierced through the cave alerting all the members of the justice league. In an instant 7 people were at the small girls side.

"Charlie what's wrong," Bruce said crouching next to Charlotte who was holding her arm.

"I-I was d-doing a flip and I f-fell on my a-rm," she said through her sobs shaking softly. "My arm hurts daddy," she cried putting her face in his chest.

"Clark is it broken," Bruce demanded. Clark stared at her arm for a moment before letting a sigh of relief out.

"No just a little banged up is all,"

"Let's go get some ice on that ya," Diana said with a soft smile saved especially for the little blonde. The amazon snatched the girl from her father shocking them all as she took control. "It's all right my little warrior, no more tears," whipping away the tears with her hand she placed Charlie on one of the tables and grabbed a nice bag that was already there and ready due to Berry's super speed. Having your aunts and uncles being superheroes did have a lot of perks.

"Aunt Di Di it hurts," Charlie said with a wobbly bottom lip trying to hold in her tears and be brave like her Aunt.

"I know but you know what always makes the pain go away?" She said with a grin distracting her from the pain in her arm.

"What?" The rest of the team sat looking at Diana wanting to know what the answer was almost as much as Charlie.

"A kiss," taking her arm she leaned over and kissed her little bruise. "See now doesn't it feel a little better," Charlie nodded as she jumped off the table into the amazons arms hugging her.

"I feel all better now!" She declared and was placed on the floor. Running back to her play mats she practiced her flips and rolls leaving everyone stunned by her sudden recovery.

"How did you.."

"Magic," she said with a tilt of her head. "Charlie you need to straighten your legs more if you don't want to fall on that flip," Diana instructed walking over to help her niece with a smile leaving the other heroes.

"You better watch out Bats, might lose your side kick to wonder women," all Bruce did was let out a grunt and sat back in his computer chair to continue what they were doing before.

......

"Daddy were home!" Charlie screamed through the manner as her and Diana walked in carrying many bags. Walking down the stairs from his office he swooped her up kissing her forehead.

"Did you have fun?"

"Ya! Aunt Di Di and me went to the Disney store," it took Bruce a second to imagine the amazon walking around a princess store but when they pulled out the things in the bag he knew what had gone down.

"Look she got me a sward and a shield," leave it to wonder women to take a 6 year old to a princess store and come out as a warrior. "She said she would teach me how to use it and then I could even have my own one!"

"Only when you are ready thou my little warrior," Diana had taken to calling his princess that and he still had mixed emotions. Charlotte needed a mother figure someone who could teach her things that only other women could teach. Diana had happily taken the job but some of her lessons were a bit unorthodox and just plain off the wall.

While other small girls were learning to braid their hair and paint their nails, Charlie was learning how to use a sword and throw a punch. Not saying that he didn't have a slight impact on that as well being as he was the one who got her a guard dog.

"Look I even got princess an outfit!" Charlie said pulling out a little suit of armed made for a dog. "Come here princess!" Charlie yelled and not seconds later the large puppy ran in obediently sitting at his small owners feet. Charlie struggled for a second but with the help of her aunt they got the outfit on her dog.

"Look now he is my noble steed, come princess we must go fight the war!" She hollered raising her sward she charged into another room her pup following behind.

"Thanks for taking her today Diana she seemed to have fun,"

"No problem, maybe she could come visit themyscara next time I go,"

"Baby steps, Diana, baby steps," with a laugh she said her good byes to them both and made her exit.

A crash was heard from another room where Charlie was making him wince.

"Sorry," she shouted running by him fighting off her imaginary opponents.

That was the third vase this week he groaned in his head.

"Alfred's going to kill me," he said under his breath before following the sward wielding six year old.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I just wanted to like show her motherly relationship with wonder women but it was totally a filler chapter.

Only a few more chapters till Dick enters!!

Are you excited or what!!!!

To get a free chapter you will need...

-25 votes-

-15 comments-

Go team go!

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose-