Chapter 7

Contest winners will be announced this Friday so get your entry's in!!

------------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday dear Charlie happy birthday to you!" I aggressively blew my candles out making my face go blue. We were at the watch tower today and it was my fifth birthday! Bruce said I could have a party with all of my friends but sadly I had yet to start school so I didn't really have any friends. It didn't effect me in the slightest because I had everyone I needed right here.

"Dig in kid!" Uncle berry said excitedly snapping pictures on his phone as I gave a toothy smile. Leaning over I looked around and quickly swiped my finger in the frosting and stuck it in my mouth hoping I was sneaky enough.

"I saw that," Diana whispered next to me with a cheeky smile before doing it her self making me cover my mouth because of the giggles that might escape.

"Ok let me cut the cake before you to make a mess," Clark said with a half smile as he moved the cake close to himself cutting it and handing me a piece. A fork was placed in front of me as they all got a piece for themselves while I demolished my own.

"Slow down Charlie," Bruce said tapping my shoulder making me closed mouth smile at him cheekily.

"Come on it's her birthday let her go crazy," I nodded agreeing with uncle Berry.

"Yes well I still have to teach her table manners," he said with his usual eye roll.

After finishing as much cake as I could it was present time.

"Hey ya go sweetie," hawk women said placing a box bigger then myself in front of me. "This is from green lantern and me," ripping apart the wrapping I squealed and launched myself at the couple. Inside was a giant teddy bear the size of a man.

Running back to my box I attempted to grab it out but I couldn't due to the size.

"Daddy!" I cried out pointing at the box as I looked at him. Standing he walked over and pulled the large bear out and handed it to me. I wobbled for a second before falling forward onto the bear. "I love it!" I squealed into the fur making it muffled. Laughter filled the room as I cuddled the giant teddy. Jumping up quickly I ran to my bag and grabbed my batbear as I had taken to calling it and jumped back on the bear. "Daddy it's like me and you!" I said holding the bear up slightly off the ground so it looked like it was holding the small one.

The girls in the room awed but Bruce just gave one of his rare smiles.

"My turn!" Berry said grabbing a medium sized bag and handed it to me a hopeful smile on his lips. Taking out the tissue paper I pulled out a very extensive chemistry lab set making me break out in a large grin. It was common knowledge that I had taken a liking to making things explode and uncle berry was always there to help. We high fived as he promised to use it soon and make stuff catch on fire. Oh how I love fire. (A/n and older Charlie hates it oh how things change)

Next up was Clark who handed me a small box that I took the top off of quickly. Inside was a plush tweety bird with a matching shirt.

"Tweety!" I squealed excitedly looking up to show my daddy it jumping up and down. "Daddy look uncle Clark got me a tweety bird," I said as he lifted me up.

"I see that," he said with a smile before I swooped out of his arms by aunt Diana who hugged me.

"My turn," smiling at me she placed me on the ground before pulling something out from behind her back. "This is from themyscara, where I come from." In her hands was a beautiful ring that was held a sapphire stone with twist of medal around it. Placing it on one of my fingers I watched as it seemed to form to my finger. I looked at her with wide eyes. "It's specially made to fit forever and change as you grow. It's for love, life and joy," she kissed my forehead but I attached myself to her in a large hug. Over the past months Diana was like the mother I had lost and I was so grateful for her.

"Thank you," I whispered in her ear as she held me. "Your welcome little one,"

Releasing me she smiled softly before turning me.

Bruce was there holding a box that had holes in it and was making slight noises.

"What's that?" I said titling my head.

"It's your present from me,"

"But daddy you already got me a lot of stuff," I said confused. Surely all the new toys shoes and electronics were enough.

"Well then I'm spoiling you," he said with a proud smirk. Placing the box on the floor he waved me over. I slowly took the top off but it flew out of my hands when a large puppy head butted it to get out. I squealed as it jumped out licking my face. I smiled brightly letting out little laughs as I sat on the floor to play with him.

"You got her an attack dog," I heard Clark whisper to Bruce as I played with the dog. "It's going to grow and be the size of her,"

"Well then no one will cause us any problems," Bruce said off handedly. "What are you going to name it Charlie?"

"Hmm how about...Princess!" I shouted hugging the puppy to me looking up at them all.

"But it's a bo-" berry almost got out but stopped talking when a bat glare was sent his way.

"Princess is a nice name," Bruce said turning his gaze back to me.

"I love him daddy!" I said running into his open arms. Kissing his cheek I demanded to be placed back on the ground. Running I jumped onto my teddy bear and called for princess who came but I think only because of my wild hand gestures. He would learn his name soon.

"This is the best birthday ever!" I squealed falling back onto my bear in joy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How'd y'all like it?:)

goal that will get you a free chapter!

*20 votes*

*10 comment*

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose