Chapter 6

"I get to meet all your friends today?" Charlie said as she ran around the bat cave with her teddy. Bruce was in batmode decked out in his suit.

"Yes,"

"And uncle Clark's going to be there too?" She asked excitedly. It had been a little over three months sense the joker dilemma and Charlie had successfully wrapped Clark around her little finger.

She let out a squeal of delight when he nodded his head.

"Come on it's time to go," sticking out his hand he pulled her to the zeta beam that transported them to the watchtower. When she opened her eyes she saw that they were now inside a large room with windows on one of the walls. Looking out she saw all black with bright dots and what looked to be the earth.

A tug on her hand had her moving, they walked through some halls before stopping in front of a door. Typing in a quick code he entered seeing the rest of the original 7 sitting around waiting for him.

Charlie was tucked behind him as she fisted his cape not moving around to be seen.

"Did you bring her?" Berry said excitedly. Peaking her blonde head out she meet the eyes of 6 people.

"Yes," the bat said gruffly.

"Hello there little one," wonder women said crouching to her level once she had gotten in front of Charlie. "What's your name?"

"Charlotte, your wonder women!" She said jumping out from behind her father. "It's nice to meet you," she said when Bruce gave her the look to be polite.

"Your so cute!" Hawk women said with a smile stepping over to crouch next to Diana. Charlie blushed with a little smile wringing her hands together.

"You have wings," Charlie said in awe. Reaching out she pet on still in a child like trance making the warrior smile.

Standing back Bruce watched with an inner smile as she was passed around the room introduced to all of the heroes. Her happiness rubbed off on him and he knew it.

"Careful Bruce your humanity is showing," Clark said jokingly catching one of Batmans rare looks smiles as he watched the small girl he considered his niece be levitated by Martian man hunter.

"Daddy look I can fly!" She squealed doing small little flips till he was placed into flashes arms who ran her around the room making her let out little peels of laughter.

Each hero took a turn entertaining the 4 year old who had a smile the whole time. The spark of happiness that lit in her eyes made Bruce feel warm inside.

"Are you all my aunts and uncles now too? Uncle Clark is!" She said looking hopeful. They agreed with equal excitement. Never had a child excepted all of them, powers and all. Normally they were slightly afraid even if they admired them.

Hours passed and it was time for Charlie's nap saying goodby to everyone she sleepily waved from the confines of her fathers cape who cradled her to his chest.

Walking to the zeta beams she was already passed out exhausted from playing the past few hours. Once he was back at the manner Bruce quickly tucked her into her bed with a kiss to her forehead and then was off to the bat cave to do some work.

"Master Bruce are you going to be back in time for dinner?" Alfred said casually as he was hopping into the bat mobile.

"Wouldn't miss it Alfred," with that said he was off zooming out of the cave.

Walking back up stairs Alfred smiled to himself. It wasn't long ago that the bat wouldn't even come out of his cave to get a snack now he wouldn't skip out on dinner if his life depended on it. It didn't take a genius to realize that the sleeping blonde upstairs had everything to do with it.

An hour later the small girl awoke from her nap with a smile. Skipping down the stairs to the kitchen she saw the old clock was open and begging her to explore it's chambers. Looking around she shrugged and ran down the stairs I to the cave. Spinning around she decided to play with her teddy bear that rarely left her tinny clutches. A few minutes into playing she saw something. A drawing on the table, a sketch really. It was of a small suit probably for someone her size. It was all black with little accents and sparkle.

Her suit.

Once she saw the yellow and black sparkles on the belt and wrist she knew it was hers. The small tantrum she had thrown to get her way was enough memory for her to know. At the moment she knew it wouldn't be till she was older that she would be aloud to fight but she was excited none the less.

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if any of you are decent at drawing or like digital designing maybe you'd like to make tweetys suit!:) it would mean a ton if any of you would do that for me! It can be her uniform for when he was young or when she's older your choice:)

How'd y'all like it?:)

goal that will get you a free chapter!

*20 votes*

*10 comment*

-comment-

-vote-

-charlierose