Ew [Cheating Levi] 媛ョ慰

Song: Ew by Joji - listen to while reading

warnings: Cheating, angst, death and fluff

Word count: 2999

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

When it's lovely, I believe in anything
What does love mean when the end is rolling in?

"I brought you some tea" you smiled at your lover as you entered his office. "Petra already brought me some" Levi responded, nodding at the tray on the table. "oh.. I'll go see if Hanji wants some then" you said giving him a small smile. He remained silent, seemingly immersed in his work. you left shutting the door with a soft sigh, making your way down to Hanji's lab.

"hey do you want some tea, I offered it to Levi but Petra already made him some" you said, smiling at your best friend. "no not really but I'll accept so it doesn't go to waste" Hanji said, grabbing a cup from the tray as you set it down.

"so, you said Petra already made him some?" She asked "yeah, I don't really care but he was so dry with me" you answered, frowning "It's shorty, isn't he's always like that" Hanji said, taking a sip of tea while giving you a side glance. "yeah but he just seemed off I guess" you sighed. "don't worry about it, he's probably stressed about the expedition, it is only three weeks away" Hanji smiled positively "yeah you're probably right" you said, your mood lightning. "anyway, enjoy the tea, I'll see you at dinner" you called on your way out the door.

Let it go, let it stay
Can we love one another?

Time skip

You made your way down to the mess hall after spending a considerable amount of time cleaning your shared bedroom with Levi, hoping it would maybe cheer him up, you felt happy with yourself.

you opened the doors and went to take your seat next to Levi but it was taken by Petra, It was odd but not anything you thought you should be concerned about. You took a seat next to Hanji instead. "oh (y/n) I loved your tea, it was fantastic" Hanji grinned, making a point of saying it loud enough so Levi could hear. you furrowed your eyebrows briefly but soon smiled "That's a first" Levi said causing everyone at the table to laugh accept you and Hanji

You frowned, giving him a questioning look, he said he loved your tea. Was he trying to make fun of you? "whatever" you sighed, resting your chin on your palm.

"Jesus shorty who pissed in your cereal this morning? or should I say tea?" Hanji defended, smirking at Petra, you couldn't help but giggle earning a glare from Petra.

"anyway, lets go to the lab (y/n) I have to show you something" Hanji said, excusing you both from the table.

Cold, is it safe to be warm in the summer?
Who knows? (Who knows?)
I said, "Who knows?"

"so why was he acting like that?" Hanji asked as you both sat in her lab as you watched Hanji work on some new research. "I don't know, like I told you, he's just been acting off" You answered with a frown "it was like he was trying to embarrass me" you added.

"yeah I see what you mean, try talking to him about it tonight" Hanji said, looking up at you from her work bench. "yeah I will but I'm gonna go for a bath and try calm down for a while first" you said