am I dreaming?[smut] 永偉ネ

Warnings: cursing, angst, fluff, smut, nsfw, dirty talk, daddy kink

Word Count: 3906

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

"there's no way that I could tell him Hanji, he's in a relationship with Petra" you sighed while resting your chin on your palm with a frown.

They had been dating for about a week now and it drove you crazy seeing them together, yet at the same time you felt like your feelings were irrational.

You had barely exchanged a few words with him but you found yourself being infatuated by everything he did. he was perfect in everyway but he belonged to someone else, someone way better than you.

"c'mon (y/n), I've seen the way he looks at you" Hanji replied with a grin as she nudged your shoulder. "what on earth are you talking about? he doesn't even know me" you said rolling your eyes

She was obviously just trying to cheer you up and convince you into getting it off your chest.

"(y/nnnnnn), you have to think positively, you can't keep moping around forever, just do it" she said, dragging out my name

this was starting to get on your nerves, she just wasn't taking no for an answer, as usual.

"Hanji! I said no, stop being so fucking annoying! you're seriously starting to get on my god damn nerves" I yelled, slamming my hands down on the table, earning a lot of people's attention, including Levi. I instantly internally cringed at how dramatic and unnecessary my outburst was.

Hanji frowned and stood up so fast her chair fell backwards. "well if that's how you feel then I'll just leave" she said, turning her back to me and left the mess hall, all eyes were now on me.

I sighed and put my face in my hands, what have I done? I've fucked things up as per usual.

--

I stood before the mirror in my room staring at myself and all the flaws that my body possessed, why would Levi ever like someone like me? I wasn't beautiful or perfect like Petra was, she was better than me in everyway.

with a deep sigh and a heavy heart I turned my room light off and went to bed

(the next day)

Hanji's pov

I can't believe (y/n), what she done yesterday was completely uncalled for, I was only trying to help her.

as I walked into the mess hall I spotted (y/n) sitting at her usual table all alone for a brief moment I was about to walk over out of sheer routine but screw her.

I decided to sit with Levi, including his squad and Erwin instead. "hey Hanji, what's up?" Petra said

"I guess you're sitting here because of (y/n)'s little outburst yesterday, what was that all about anyway" Levi said, taking a sip of his tea while Petra sat next to him, holding onto his arm.

I glanced over at (y/n) for a moment with a frown before shaking my head. "it's all because she has a stupid crush on you and is too much of a scaredy cat to admit it" I replied, looking at Levi, his eyes went wide as he choked on his tea.