thief ぐ位ヲ [smut] 

Warnings: Smut, cursing, and fluff

Summary: Levi and the reader meet in their earlier years living in the underground then they meet again in the scouts

Word count: 2681

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

Living in the underground was hard, no, wait, scrap that, it was hell. Constantly having to steal and fight for survival, its all you've ever known. You had been used to it for so long that it felt normal, like you had become desensitized, it was either you or them, you did what you had to just to get by.

You were starving, you hadn't eaten in at least three days, you were so hungry you had agonizing cramps in your stomach but you pushed through it, you watched from an empty alleyway as you spotted two people, one of them heled a basket of bread, one was a girl with green eyes and had red hair, the other was a man with raven hair but his back was turned towards you.

they were busy in conversation so you seized the moment and dashed past, managing to grab some bread. You heard the girl yelling behind you but you kept running as fast as your feet could carry you. you turned down another alley way but as you took a right turn the man with the raven hair was already there, shit he must have taken a short cut.

you were caught, you backed away, wide eyed but you soon straightened up, you weren't going down without a fight. The man eyed you with a scowl, his piercing steel eyes burning into yours, saying nothing, before you could even react he was in front of you.

you attempted to hit him but he ducked and swept your feet out from under you. you hit the ground with a hard thump as he stood over you with the bread now in his hand. you sighed in defeat as you sat up, glairing at the man before you, great, now you're gonna get your ass kicked. he took a step towards you causing you to lift your arms to cover your face in defense, waiting for impact but in never came.

you lowered your arms to see him kneeling in front of you, holding the bread out for you to take, you gave him a weary look, feeling a little confused. "here, take it, you look like you need it" he said as his face softened.

You grabbed the bread as he stood up, offering his hand to help you up which you accepted. you brushed the dirt off your ragged clothes and looked up to see the man had already turned on his heel and was leaving. "thank you" you called as he turned the corner

-

you stayed in the underground for three more years, leaving when you were eighteen, but after you had no where to go so you joined the cadets, mainly because you had a food and a place to sleep but as time went on you found yourself fully committed in joining the scouts for the betterment of humanity, you were the top of the class, beating Mikasa because of your speed and agility.

tomorrow you would be joining the scouts and you'd be lying if you said you weren't scared shitless, it felt like the longest three years of your life but here you were now, a fully trained soldier.

You sat out in the steps under the night sky with Eren, Armin and Mikasa, over the years the four of you had become close friends. "so you're joining the scouts too huh?" Armin asked turning his head towards you. "yeah, my heart belongs beyond the walls and I'll make it to the ocean or die trying" you answered giving him a small smile. "anyway I'm gonna call it a night, I'll see you guys tomorrow" you said on your way back into the building as they called goodbye.