accident 夜サ愛

Warnings: cursing, angst and fluff.

Word count: 1821

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

"I totally kicked your ass during training today" Jean smirked, twirling my hair in his finger as I and the others walked into the mess hall.

I swatted his hand away, scowling "shut up horse face, you don't need to keep rubbing it in" I grumbled "sorry I just can't help it" he grinned as we sat down with him across from me.

"I'm gonna wipe that smug look off your face if you don't shut the fuck up" I said frowning. "I'd like to see you try, I'll just kick your ass again" he laughed

"Jean, knock it off" Mikasa said also frowning at him as well. "sorry I just can't help it, she's so easy to wind up" he smiled.

that was the last straw, I picked up my metal cup and threw it at him but he ducked and it hit Captain Levi in the back of the head, my eyes widened and my blood ran cold.

Jean sniggered as Levi turned around with a furious look. "who the hell threw that?!" he roared. "it was her" Jean said pointing at me.

He stormed towards me as I sunk down into my seat. I'm dead.

"who do you think you are!?"  he yelled. "s-sir I'm so sorry I d-didn't me-" "I don't give a fuck, you're running laps until sunset and after that you'll be cleaning HQ from top to bottom"

he then grabbed me by my collar and threw me forward, causing me to stumble and almost fall but I caught my balance in time.

I kept my head down and trudged my way out to the training field and started running.

-

thank god the sun was beginning to finally set, my legs were trembling and my lungs were on fire. I felt like I could pass out any minute. my knees were bloody and scrapped from the amount of times I had fell down.

I let out a pained moan when I remember I now had to clean all of HQ. I fucking hate that stupid horsefaced prick, mark my words he was going to pay.

I headed back in side but an idea came to mind that I could maybe try reason with the Corporal so I made my way towards his office

I knocked on his door with my palms sweaty and my nerves through the roof. "name and business?" he called "It's me (y/n) sir" "come in"

I could already tell from his tone he was pissed, I slowly opened the door and walked in. "why are you here, you should be cleaning" he said scowling at me

I gulped momentarily lost for words until I composed myself. "s-sir I just wanted to apologize again, I really didn't mean to hit you. It was a complete accident"

"I don't care cadet (l/n), you shouldn't have thrown a cup in the first place" he said standing up. "I know but sir can I just please go to bed, I'm so tired, please, I'll do it tomorrow, I promise" I begged fiddling with my fingers, avoiding eye contact.

next thing I knew I had been pinned against the wall with Levi holding me by the collar of my shirt. "do I look like I give a fuck? Orders are orders and I expect you to follow them no questions asked, do you understand" he yelled