Harsh rejection (smut) 憶ぇタ

Warnings: cursing, angst, fluff, jealousy, sumt, nsfw and dirty talk

Word count: 3165

⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇠⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

Today was the day, I was going to tell him, after two years I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I felt pretty confident that he felt the same way, we were quite close and he showed me a side of him that now one else ever saw. he trusted you and you trusted him.

I walked down the hall feeling more nervous with each step I took. When I arrived at his door I stood there for a minute, psyching myself up but my eyes widened when the door opened before I could knock

"(y/n)?" Levi said, giving me a questioning look. "I-I just wanted to talk but if you're busy it's okay" you stammered, scratching the back of your neck.

"come in" he said, stepping to the side, I walked in with my palms feeling sweaty, okay here goes nothing "Levi I uhh" you paused, he raised his eyebrow "just spit it out" he said

"I care about you a lot and I think I l- just stop right there" Levi said curtly, cutting in over the top of you.

He now had a scowl on his face and you felt awful, here it goes you thought. "You disgust me (y/n), that's all you can think about in a time like this"

your heart shattered into a million pieces. "you're pathetic, if I'd know that's the only reason you hung around me I would have told you to fuck off a long time ago" he spat.

You now had tears brimming your eyes but you wouldn't dare let them spill. "a no would have been enough Levi, you don't have to belittle me" you whispered, looking down with your bangs covering your eyes.

"well I just had to make sure I got it through your thick skull now get out" he said sitting back down at his desk, glaring at you.

You merely nodded and left, slamming the door behind you, the tears you had been holding back were now streaming down your cheeks.

you felt crushed, you were pathetic, disgusting and dumb in his eyes and he was amazing, strong and brave in yours.

Levi's POV

As soon as you slammed the door I sighed and put my face in my hands, small tears brimmed my eyes but they were barely noticeable. you looked so hurt and miserable I just wanted to pull you into my arms and sooth the pain away, I hated myself but it had to be done, I would end up losing you in the end anyway like everyone else so I had to push you away and make sure you wouldn't come back

(y/n)'s POV

after a couple of hours of sobbing into your pillow you tossed it aside and stood up in front of your mirror. you looked at your self with anger and self hatred, rubbing your tears away with your sleeve. by now your heart had gone numb, if that's how he feel's about me then so be it, though your heart was aching you were already good at suppressing pain.

you looked at your self one more time with a heavy heart and turned back around and laid in your bed again as more tears flowed

-

You walked into the mess hall with a blank look and bags under your eyes, taking a seat next to Eren. "hey (y/n) are you alright?" Eren said looking at you with concern. you usually were quite happy and enjoyed making others smile, but now you looked like all the energy had been drained out of you, spiritless.